Girlfriend pt.6

"Jessi! Where's Mira?" Jin frantically shook jessi. Jessi just pointed at the operating theatre while crying. "Please... Mira will live..." Jin cried. Suddenly, yoongi grabbed Jin's collar and said between gritted teeth. "If she doesn't, I'm killing both you and that trash." The other brothers grabbed hold of yoongi. "Please hyung, Mira wouldn't like this. All we should do now is pray." Namjoon sighed. Just then, Hoseok walked out. Nobody stopped him as they knew he was sad and probably needed some fresh air and space. The doctor came out. Jin rushed over and asked the doctor how Mira was. "The girl is fine. She's out of danger. It was good that she was taken here on time, or...just, Take care of her." The doctor smiled and patted Jin. Jin knelt down and everyone sighed. Hoseok came back and namjoon told him the news. Almost immediately, the sunshine came above hoseok and he smiled. They slowly headed to the room that Mira was shifted to. Jin flopped down on the chair. "I think it's late. Let's all go back. Jin hyung, Im sorry for just now." Yoongi placed his hand on Jin's shoulder. "It's fine. I'll stay. When she wakes up, I gotta patch things with her. Oh, and thanks a bunch, Jessi. We owe you." Jin smiled weakly. "It's alright. I love her as much as you guys do too." Jessi wiped her tears. "I'll stay too. In case that wench comes back." Taehyung raised his hand. Everyone nodded and left after kissing Mira.
Jin pov
It's already late at night. Taehyung fell asleep on the couch already. I stared at Mira's face that shone under the moonlight. "I must have been out of my mind to chose an outsider over my angel. I'm so sorry Mira. I really didn't mean to. When I saw you walk out of that door, I immediately changes my mind. I was sure I wanted you here instead. But the phone came and...i wanted to kill myself if anything happened to you. Please forgive me Mira." I whispered as tears rolled down my cheeks and i buried my head in Mira's blankets. Suddenly, a hand patted my head. I thought I was dreaming. I immediately sat up and saw that Mira's eyes were now open and were sparkling in the moonlight. "Yea you were pretty out of your mind, and it hurt, a lot. But. Every second. Every moment. I would have never, and will never, blame you for anything . You see, I read it in a book. That love was something that hurt, and something that pleasured, but something that cannot be stopped. Just like a hole in a piece of cloth, our relationship can be patched back." Mira weakly said and smiled. I immediately dove in to hug her. What was I thinking then? That i was going to hurt her. Mira squirmed to the side. "Let me sleep with you tonight. I missed your snuggles." Mira pulled me in and sank into my embrace. I smiled and fell asleep.
Mira... no matter what...I will protect you.
3rd person pov
"Looks like they're all patched up." "Should we wake them up."
"Sure. We should get breakfast, it's late."
The brothers stood around the bed. Suddenly, Taehyung jumped on the sleeping pair. "Rise and shine sleeping beauties." Hoseok smiled. "I'm hungry let's get breakfast." Jungkook whined.
Giggling, Mira rubbed her eyes and got out of bed. Together, they were back to being a happy family. A bond, stronger than before...