Act One

(Back at the Ressha,at Hiromu's room,Hiromu is looking at the clock,He eyes it worriedly to screw the people who are sleeping 3 miles away)

(Once when it's on to 12,he flops his back on his bed)

Hiromu:6 pm,6 more hours and it will be over,6 more--

(Later,a loud knock on his door,startles a gasp out of him and he stands up)

Hiromu:Hello?

(He cuts to the hall,as the door is open,he moves out for a lookout,Snap at Black at the Ressha when the door slides open to show him here,dark in here as well,
cut back to him briefly,the lights blaze up and the other Toqgers shouted)

Right,Ryuuji,Mio,Kagura and Nick:Surprise!

(Hiromu screams and jump out of sight)

Nick:Uh,Hiromu? (All deflates)

Kagura:Its just us,wishing u the day of your birth.

Nick:(whispers to Ryuuji)I told u this is a bad idea.

Hiromu:How did u guys know that it's my Birthday?

Right:Um,remember last night,how u made that big deal about tomorrow,well,we wonder about what tomorrow was so we've planned for u.We did it ever since.

Mio:Yeah,also we got ice cream.

Right:I hope this is ok,we just--

Hiromu:No,its not (His perspective of them) Look guys,I really appreciate it but I'm not interested.(walks away back to his room)

Nick:Told u this is a bad idea.

Right:Give it a rest.(runs to Hiromu) Hiromu! (runs into view) What's wrong?

Hiromu:(Extreme close up of his mouth) I don't like parties.

Right:Its more than that,I can tell,we have a bond,remember? You've been inside my mind,let me inside yours.

Hiromu:Right,u know me better than anyone else.U should know there are places in my mind where u can't go-- (Extreme look up at his eyes) -- where no one should go.(pulls back)

Right:I'm willing to try if --

Hiromu:No.

Right:Tell me what's going on.

Hiromu:Just trust me,If u knew anything about the day of my birth...You'd know that there is nothing to celebrate.(walks off)

(Back in his room,he eyes the clock waiting for the day to be over)

Hiromu:I just want this day to be over,I'll just relax,only a few hours left,it might not happen,it'll be midnight before u know it.(puts down the clock then sleeps quietly,then he opens his eyes,flames erupts all around him,he coughes,then a monster voice cries out)

Voice:What you have concealed,u shall become,u have no other choice,Your destiny will be fulfilled.

(Hiromu stares in mute terror,the flames form an S)

Voice:The portal must be open (He gasps)

Hiromu:NO! (wakes up and heaves a breath,everything is normal,suddenly,a knock was on the door,he opens it and there was Right)

Right:I heard u scream

(The Train went dark)

Right:Shadow Kaijin!

(The Toqgers ran to see what or who
the Shadow Kaijin is)

Mio:The report simply stated there was an intruder.Whoever it is,we'll destroy him.

Right:(horrified) No...

(Akumaro swoops in in front of the Toqgers,making a return and see them again)

Akumaro:It's been a long time,hasn't it,Toqgers,A month,a year? Far too long from my tastes anyway,I was going to think i was not going to see your faces again.

(The Toqgers are shocked to see Akumaro return,their faces are in horror)

Ryuuji: You,How did u survive?

Right:Juuzou took u Down,way down! (balls his hand into a fist) Akumaro,I don't where you've been but U know u shouldn't come back here,I'm still ready.

Akumaro:Hmph,that's precious,Toq 1 gou,but I didn't come back for u.(His hands are flaming in blue and sends to the Toqgers)

(The Toqgers scatter as Hiromu gains a bit of altitude,the glare fully illuminating every square inch and casting blue
reflections in his eyes,fade to black)