daddy bob uwu

Dizzy is so tired that she can't help but fall asleep right there in the middle of the room. she sleeps for hours and hours because she is so tired. she only wakes up when she hears the love of her life, daddy bob, calling her name. he sounds concerned. she swoons over his caring of her. 

dizzy tries, to be quiet, but a moan escapes from her lips. daddy bob stops calling her from outside. her adrenaline picks up and she goes to hide, but she's so tired she can't move. daddy bob opens the door and peers inside. his eyes scan the messy floor and wall before landing on dizzy, who just stares at him in her delirium. 

"there you are dizzy, i was getting worried about you"

"oh bob. you care about me?"

"of course, dizzy. i always have. but you've made quite a mess."

"I'm so sorry daddy bo- I mean Bob." 

"no, dizzy. it's okay. it's actually kinda... hot."

daddy bob then starts to lick the cement and grease off the floor, never breaking eye contact with dizzy. he licks up the whole thing with his tongue. when he's done, he smacks his lips. 

"yömmy"

he then approaches dizzy and starts licking her whole body. dizzy can't believe what is happening, this has all happened before in her dreams, but she never thought it would actually happen. 

daddy bob then whips out his big dick from his little pants. it fits into dizzy's cement hole as well as the dildo does. daddu bob answers her question before dizzy even has to ask. 

"the dildo is made from a cast of my dick."

daddy bob doesn't stop fucking dizzy until the next day.