XXXVI. LITTLE WHITE LIES

Start from the beginning

"You sure you can't miss one more day?" the hybrid asked as his eyes trailed along the length of her body, admiring the way it looked in her cheerleaders outfit causing her cheeks to blush a bright red. "I'm sure we can find another way to get use out of this outfit," he teased with a seductive smirk as he gripped her hips, pulling her body flush against his.

Thea giggled softly, hitting his shoulder lightly for his crude remark. "As good as that sounds, I really have to get to school," she told him as she pulled herself out of his grip before opening her car door. "What, no goodbye kiss?" Klaus asked as he leaned against the open door, staring down at the brunette who beamed up at his pouting face. "Hmm, you're gonna have to try harder than that to make up for what you did, love," she mocked before closing the car door.

Starting the car, Thea rolled the window down throwing a wink to the hybrid who watched her in amusement, "if you're lucky I might come and see you later," she called causing Klaus to smirk, "only if you keep the cheerleader outfit on," he remarked. The wolf feigned a pout as she looked towards the smirking original, "but I was hoping to show you the new lace set I bought," she responded, the corners of her lips tugging up into a smirk as she watched the expression of lust fall over his face. "See you later, hunny," she winked before rolling up her window and driving off, leaving Klaus stood watching after her with a look of awe on his face. She was going to be the death of him, he was sure of it.

✧✦✧✦✧

Thea had just got to school and was putting her books into her locker when Rebekah found her, "nice to see you looking normal again," the blonde smiled as she leaned against the locker next to the brunette. "Honestly, I've never felt further from it," the wolf joked as she continued swapping her books causing the original to laugh. What was normal for them? The blonde was an original vampire and the brunette was a werewolf, they were the furthest things from normal.

"Normal is overrated," Rebekah affirmed as Thea nodded her head in agreeance as she turned to face her, only just noticing the flyers the blonde held in her hands, "what's with the flyers?" she asked with a confused expression. Rebekah beamed at the girl as she handed her one, "I'm throwing a little anti-curfew party at my new house. Starts fifth period and goes till whenever," the blonde smirked.

"An anti-curfew party?" Thea repeated with raised eyebrows as she looked up at the smirking blonde, "yeah, why not? This town could use a little fun," the original retorted causing the young wolf to laugh. "You in?" Rebekah asked her with a hopeful smile. In truth, Thea was probably the only person she actually wanted to attend, the brunette being the only friend she'd had in over 1000 years.

"And break my mom's rules?" the teen gasped as she held a hand over her heart, feigning innocence before a devious smirk took over her features, "of course I'm in, do you really need to ask?" she joked as Rebekah laughed at her. Thea looked back down at the flyer, only just realising the address on the paper on the page was different to the Mikaelson mansion, "new place? Klaus throw you out?" the brunette asked as she looked back towards the original with a confused expression.

Rebekah scowled, "please. I left on my own. I'm never doing anything for that narcissistic bastard ever again," she huffed, her dramatics causing Thea to stifle a laugh. "I'm surprised you forgave him so quickly. It's not like Thea Lockwood to not hold a grudge," the blonde taunted with a smirk causing Thea to nudge her playfully. "I don't hold grudges!" she scoffed causing Rebekah to raise her eyebrows, "Damon for killing your uncle, Matt for stealing your ice-cream in 5th grade, Tyler for shrinking your shirt-" the blonde listed before Thea cut her off.

"Okay, okay. I get it. I'm working on it," Thea scoffed as her eyes narrowed at the blonde, realising she was right, "besides, I haven't got a grudge against you for killing Alaric and Elena," she retorted causing Rebekah to wince. "Sorry about that. I was just so tired of running, I've done it for 1000 years," Rebekah stated sadly causing Thea to smile sadly back at her in understanding, "I get it. I don't agree with it, but I get it. Ric's in a better place now, he never wanted to be a vampire. Wish I could say the same about Elena."