Part 4

Maddison👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆

The next morning I woke up at 5 ready to sneak out. When I realized Mark was already awake. "Seriously?" I whined when I saw him watching t.v. "What?" He chucked. I watched the expression on his face change
"You make it hard to sneak out when your already awake." I replied. He just laughed.
"You know this is never going to happen again right? And Derek never hears of this." I said deadpan. I watched the expression on his face change, was he upset? "That's what they all say" he replied before leaning in to kiss me, I ducked and avoided his kiss.
"I have boards next week so stay away, I dont need any distractions." I warned him.
"Aww baby are you saying I'm a distraction?" He joked.
"Yes, and remember if Derek finds I will personaly kill you." I reminded him.
"Ya ya I remember, why is it such a big deal if Derek finds out anyway?" He questioned.
"Because Derek is my cousin and he will murder me if he finds out I'm sleeping with the man that ruined his marrige." I replied while tying my shoes and looking for my keys.
Mark goes and gets my keys off the counter and I rush out of his room. I luckily have the day off so I just have to go deal with Izzie,George and Meredith asking where I was. I get into my car and decide I'm going to go grocery shopping so Mer, George, and izzie have one less thing to argue about.
After I paid I went to my car and I ran into Derek.
"Oh! Hi" I exclaimed While putting a bag in my trunk.
" I stayed at Mers last night." He stated. Shit I thought to myself.
"You werent there" he finished. I rolled my eyes.
"I'm sorry I had sex dad I'll make sure it works with your shedule first next time." I said sarcastically.
"Thats not what I ment Maddy I'm just looking out for you." He replied.
I took a deep breath "I know, it was cute when I was seven but I'm 24 now, you can stop now." I replied. He was about to reply when my phone rang. "Hello? Hi mom... Oh yay. Yup.. See you then.. Love you too.!" I hung up and groaned.
"My mom is coming to visit the hospital tomorrow." I told him before getting in my car.
I pulled into Mers and grabbed all of the groccerys in one trip. I had to kick the door because my hands were full. Izzie opened the door and took some of the groceries from me.
"Look who decided to show up." She joked. Meredith and George were working today so it was just izzie and I in till she went to work and 11:00.
"Ya, I was having amazing sex with someone I dont know in a hotel." I replied grinning.
"What did you do leave joes with some random dude?" She asked.
"Ya I did and it was great." I said for the second time.
"Do I know this guy." She pressed. I didnt answer I just kept unpacking the items. When we finished it was 10:30 and izzie headed out to go do rounds early.
An hour later I was bored so I called christina to come over. "Hey" she said in her normal annoyed tone.
"Hey" I replied.
"You seem upset, I like it but it's weird. I know you had sex last night because Meredith called me last night complaining about how Derek was mad that you wernt here so whats your problem?" She pressed.
"My mom is visiting the hospital tomorrow, that means she will be watching me telling me how to be more like her" I answered dreading the day she went to work with me.
"You mean to tell me Sophia Dean is going to be at my work tomorrow!" She jumped up excitedly.
"Did you just smile?" I asked worriedly. She rolled her eyes and we went on to study in till 8.
"I'm home!!" Mer called from the door.
I got up to go see her when I saw her and Derek kissing. I turned around quickly and headed to my room to go to bed. I was just about to go to bed when I heard a ding from my phone.

M= Madison. S=Mark Sloan

S-hey whatcha doin
M- who is this
S- your one night stand
M- Mark? How did you get my number?
S- I have my ways, want to go get drinks?
M-no because were not a thing and if I left the house Derek would probably follow me
S- excuses excuses
M-night I'm going to ignore you now
S- its only 10
M- I have work tomorrow
S- I thought you were ignoring me
M- goodnight

I put my phone down and smiled to myself. Shit! Did I like him? No Maddy snap out of it hes a manwhore. And with that I drifted of to sleep.

At 5:00 my alarm went off I jumped up to get ready still dreading having my mom come in today. I heard izzie and george arguing me and rolled my eyes. I got my clothes and rushed into the bathroom to take a shower. 2 minutes after that izzie walks in to brush her teeth. Mer should really consider better locks. After my shower I rush down stairs to make coffee and head to work to get baileys rounds done.
After I finished rounds I was putting charts away when I saw Mark.. In a seattle grace lab coat.
"You? Got webber to give you a job?" I questioned stunned.
"You seem suprised, besides thats no way to talk to an attending" he joked I playfully glared at him before heading to the the on call room to get more coffee. It was empty, I was suprised the other on call room was packed with people waiting to see Sophia Dean. I set my coffee cup down and started to make more coffee when Mark turned me and pressed his lips stop mine. I was shocked at first but quickly followed in his lead. He started to lift my shirt up and I pulled away, poured my coffee and walked away. I went o go find Bailey so she could boss me around. "Dean, go to the er and work on stitching people up, I think Sloan was headed down so go give him a hand." Bailey barked. I mentally groaned and walked towards the elavator to be joined by Mark.
"Hey" he smirked.
Why did he have to be so hot, no wonder Christina gave him the nickname Mcsteamy.
"I dont have sex at work." I informed him. This time he rolled his eyes and said "Sure"

I was in the cafateria at our table with Mer, george, izzie and Christina when I saw my mom walking towards me. I groaned and plastered on a fake smile.
"Maddison honey, you never call I thought you were dead" she called. "Or killed so many paitents you changed your name and moved to Mexico." She finished.
"Love you too mom, I missed you too!" I said dripping with sarcasm.
She smiled at me and said "Well arnt you going to introduce me to your friends. I take a deep breath,
" Mom this is Izzie Stevens, George O'Malley, Christina Yang, Oh Alex Karev and Meredith Grey." I reply quickly,
"Its very nice to meet you all, and Dr.Grey, your mother was a pleasure to work with." She smiled.
"You know what mom, I think I just saw Derek let's go say hi!" I exclaimed.
I brought her to derek and kind of dumped her with him. At 8 my mom left and at 10 I clocked out and went to go find vodka with Christina at my heels. We walked into joes and everybody sat at a table except for me I just wanted to be alone so I sat at the bar. I watched as my fellow interns filed out, eventually it was just me and a bunch if people I didnt know. All of a sudden I felt a tap on my shoulder I turned and saw Mark he smiled and kissed me turning our kiss into a make out session quickly. We only pulled away to breath. He stood up with me at his heels. I thought he was taking me to hotel room but I was wrong he pullled into a beach.
"Is this where your going to kill me?" I joked.
"No" he chuckled leading to the shore. I watched as he took off his shirt and pants leaving him in his boxers. He moved towords the water and dove in. I watched him for a minute before taking of my clothes leaving me in my bra and underwear. I started slowly into the water when I felt Mark grabb me and throw me in the water.
"Mark Sloan what the hell" I screeched when I came up for air. He just laughed and swam over to me to place a kiss on my lips.
We didn't end up leaving until 2 but when we did we went to his hotel.

This is going to be more modern than the real greys because Its 2019 right now and it's deans Anatomy not Greys.
Oh and I obviously dont own greys anatomy

Lastly I'm thinking about giving Mark a sister instead of Sloan(his daughter) let me know what you think

----------- xoxo--------------xoxo-----------------