𝟏𝟗| 𝐈 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐔𝐏

Start from the beginning

"He's real good," I grinned, pushing her off of the desk she and I were sitting on. I laughed as she glared at me.

"Listen, French, Kenickie said that there's gonna be a movie tonight?" I asked her as he got up and brushed herself off.

"Oh yeah, we're seeing The Blob," she smiled. "Of course you and Kenickie won't be doing a lot of seeing now will you?"

"Frenchy! You're making us sound like that's all we do!" I laughed.

"Well, then, what's that on your neck?" Frenchy asked, pointing to it. I felt the spot she was pointing at and pulled out my compact.

"Shit!" I exclaimed, examining a hickey that was on my neck. I touched it, earning a slight pain from the spot, meaning Kenickie bit a little too hard.

"I do not want his little hickey catchphrase," I mumbled as I pulled some powdered foundation out and patted it on. It didn't cover the bruise, but it did tone down the redness. I sighed as I put my mirror away.

French was looking at me with a permanent grin. "Wha-?" I asked.

"It's just that you're perfect for Kenick," she smiled.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked, wanting to see what she was talking about. Surely Rizzo was great with him, right?

"You know him so well!"

"I have lived with him for most of the year, so..." I trailed.

"Still, it's true love!" Frenchy sighed.

"Yeah, but, I don't want another heartbreak from him." I said.

"Why?" Frenchie asked, confusing me. "You got psoriasis?"

"Frenchy," I laughed. "You gotta stop quoting commercials, no one will get them!"

"I know, it's a habit," Frenchy laughed along. "Still, he won't. Break your heart I mean. I can see that he loves you."

"Still didn't stop him from doing it again at the dance," I sighed.

"He was broken, Charlie," Frenchy said. "You gotta give him a break."

"I guess you're right," I said as the bell rang. "Still doesn't give him the right."

"Yeah, yeah," Frenchy laughed. "I'll see ya."

"See ya!"

I walked down the hall and to my locker. I twisted the knob to put in the code and it opened as I lifted the metal out of its socket. I threw my chemistry books into the locker and grabbed my school clutch, which was just plain black.

I stepped back to close it, but someone closed it already. I gasped and jumped in the air, turning to whoever slammed it shut.

"Kenickie, you dickwad," I breathed out. He smirked as he took in my outfit. I had on a tight black pencil skirt and a tight red blouse that showed a little more cleavage than the rules intended me to. I had on black booties, a bold lip and my Pink Ladies leather jacket draped over my shoulders.

"What?" I asked him.

"Just lookin' at you," he said.

"You saw me this morning," I smiled.

"Doesn't mean I can't stare at you again." I laughed at this.

"Yeah, you almost had us killed this morning," I laughed. "Remember when I said to keep your eyes on the road?"

Kenickie threw his head back, groaning.

"Kenickie! It goes for you in a relationship too!" I laughed as he completely ignored me. He wrapped and arm around my waist and pulled me close to him. I rested my hands on his shoulders and he dipped his head down, connecting our lips. It was sweet at first, but then he added some tongue.