𝟏𝟏 | 𝐈 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖

The next day at school was excruciating

The next day at school was excruciating. I couldn't tell the boys anything! I couldn't tell them about Crater Face, I couldn't tell them about his threat towards Rizzo and I couldn't tell them about today! I can't keep this in forever, it'll eat me alive.

I was standing outside the garage, smoking, when Rizzo walked by. The boys were fixing Kenickie's car so they were too focused to notice anything. I took Rizzo's arm and she finally saw me and I dragged her to a corner around the side of the garage and pinned her against the wall gently.

"Alright, talk." I spat at her. I honestly hated her. She's ruining my life with her own stupid mistakes.

"About what?" She asked calmly.

"C'mon, you know that I know." I said. She looked at me honestly confused and my eyes widened.

"You don't know that I know..." I said.

"I do know that you know but I have no idea what I know that you know." Rizzo said nonchalantly. I stared at her for a moment, replaying her sentence and finally forming a response.

"Well, you don't need to know what I know that you also know that I know." I smirked at her. Two can play this game.

"Well, whatever you know that I know but not yet know at all, is it important?" She asked like she had someplace she had to be.

"Yes," I said.

"Then what is it?"

"I'm not telling you!"

"Why not?"

"Because..."

"Because why?"

"Shut up!" I said, frustrated. Why does she have to be like this?

"I'd rather not." She smirked.

"Oh please, do you ever shut your mouth?" I asked her rhetorically.

"Kenickie said he'd rather me not." She smirked again.

I rammed her back into the brick wall.

"Are you trying to kill Kenickie?" I asked.

"What? No!" Rizzo looked surprised.

"No like that, idiot!" I hissed at her. "Are you trying to make him feel bad? Make him depressed?"

"Maybe. Maybe not. Depends on if you tell me what I know you know." She stared into my eyes, daring me to tell her.

"I won't tell you. That'll take the shock away." I pushed her further into the wall, signaling the end of my lecture.

"Stay away from the Scorpions, the Pink Ladies, the T-Birds and especially Kenickie." I said.

"What, you want me to be alone?" She smirked.

"Exactly. If you don't, I won't hesitate to ruin your life." I lowered my voice and I didn't blink.

"What I know will ruin you." I said.

"But I know that you know," Rizzo said softly.

"Still doesn't mean what you know that I know is what you think you know when in reality you don't know what I know at all." I said, happy I said that quickly.

"Whatever I know that you know won't do shit to me." She tried to leave but I shoved her back to the wall.

"Oh it will." I smirked. "It will make you get kicked out of your Pink Ladies, leaving me in charge and Kenickie completely and utterly enraged with you. And I won't hesitate to take your place. In any form"

"Well the fact that I know that you know won't faze me if you spout your knowledge." Rizzo said.

"You mean when I spout my knowledge because you know damn well that I know and you also know that I won't hesitate to let everyone else know." I smiled and pushed her off the wall. I left her looking at me as I slipped back into the garage.

 I left her looking at me as I slipped back into the garage