Chapter 12: This Is To Much

Jug POV

Once The Call Dropped. I Dropped Everything I Was Doing And I Drove There By Myself. I Told Tay Them Where I Was Going And I Told Them To Keep An Eye On Shamar. When I Got Asia's Call I Was Already On My Way Back To LA.

I Drove Straight To Asia's Place And When I Got To The Door It Was Cracked. I Walked In With My Gun In My Hand And Asia Was Just Laying On The Couch Like Nothing Was Wrong.

"Asia?" She Didn't Respond. "Asia Are You Okay?" I Was Confused Because She Was Just Staring At The Tv Which Wasn't On. It Was Glass Everywhere And Blood. I Walked Over To Her To Make Sure She Was Still Breathing, She Was. "Asia Talk To Me. Where Is Drew?" She Didn't Answer So I Just Starting Sharing For Myself.

"He's Gone." She Said

"What?"

"He Left Jug." She Said With No Emotion. She Was Now Sitting Up Staring At Nothing.

"Are You Okay? Did He Threaten You? Did He Want Something? Di.."

"I'm Fine." She Said Cutting Me Off.

I Was Confused At This Point. I Just Sat Next To Her.

"What Happen?"

"Nothing."

"Asia Whats Wrong? Why You Acting Like This? Why Did The Call Drop? Please Tell Me Something." I Said Pulling Her To Me But She Just Stood Up.

"I'm Fine. Can You Just Go?...Please."

"What?" I Was Confused. "Asia What The Fuck Is Going On? I'm Confused."

"Drew Told Me Everything Jug. How Tionna Cheated On You Was Shamar....How You Knew I Was His Girl....How You Planned On Getting Back At Him With...I Wondered Why You Were So Nice To Me And You Didn't Even Know Me." She Paused. "You Didn't Help Me From The Kindness Of Your Heart. You Helped Yourself To A Revenge Plot And I Was Stupid Enough Not To Realize It. But, I'm Just Another Stupid Bitch Walking The Streets. I Was Stupid For Shamar And Now I'm Stupid For You." She Said Laughing. "I'm Just Done."

I Was Just Looking At Her In Shock Because I Couldn't Believe That Not Only She Thought I Would Do This, She Believed It.

"Asia Please Tell Me You're Joking." I Looked At Her And I Could Tell She Believed Every Word. "What The Fuck? Asia...." I Was Getting Pissed. "I Really Can't Believe That You Believe Him. I've Never Used You As A Stupid Ass Revenge Plot Against Shamar. Asia I Knew He Was Hitting You From The Moment I Saw You Two Together Because She Kept Grabbing You Rib And I Noticed The Nervousness Whenever You Was Around Him. How Do I Know This Because I've Was Watching Shamar For A While And I Watched Even Closer When You Were Around. Any Nigga That Involves Another Niggas Girl During Business IS A BITCH!" I Simi Yelled. "The Only Reason I Didn't Kill Him Was Because I Saw, Throughout All The Pain He Was Causing You, You Truly Loved Him. You Saved His Life And Mine." I Laughed. "But If You Believe I Would Use You As A Revenge Plot. You Are Just Like Tionna. And I've Never Called A Women A Bitch In My Life, But I Hate That Bitch." I Said Walking Out Slamming The Door.

Play Song
I Was So Pissed Off That When I Got Home I Punched Three Holes In The Wall. Everything Seem To Be My Fault. I'm Just Tired.

All I Try To Do Is Right My Wrongs. All I've Tried To Do Is Do Right By People, But It Seems Like Everybody's Against Me. I Haven't Spoke To My Ma In Years, My Dad Was Shot Because Of My Mess, My "Bestfriend" Trying To Destroy Me, My Ex Want Just Disappear From My Life, And Now The Girl I Love Believe I Don't Truly Love. I Really Don't Know If I Can Live Right Now. Every time I Come In Someone's Life, Everything Just Goes Wrong.

Once I Got To My Room I Punched Two More Holes In The Wall. Everything Was Hitting My At Once. I Throw Everything Off My Dresser And Broke Every Picture There Was. I Finally Broke Down In To Tears. I Grabbed Ny Phone On My Bed And Texted Tay.

Tay
Me: Tay I Love You Mann. Tell Asia That I'm Sorry If Ever Made Her Feel Like I Was Using Her And That I Love Her Even Though She Hates Me. Tell My Dad That I Love Him And Please Make Sure Your There When He Wakes Up. I Love Y'all, But Everything Is My Fault And I Can't Live Knowing That. Especially If My Dad Passes. I Sorry For Any Pain I May Cause.

Him: Bro Wtf? What's Up With You?

Him: Jug Bro Tell Me Wtf You Talking About.

Him: Jug You Cant Do This Bro.

Him: I Love You Bro.

Him: Wait Til I Get There. I'm On my way!

Him: Jug Wtf Mann Answer The Phone.

No Response.

Do You Think Tay Made It In Time?

COMMENT THANK YOU
SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES.