66

After a successful dinner out, if Jisung could even call it that (he just ended up sharing a large portion of fries with Minho), the seven boys began to make their way to the hotel they had booked for the night.

Despite feeling fairly excited about getting to wake up in Minho's arms tomorrow, Jisung couldn't help but also feel the nerves bubble in his chest. Obviously, he knew nothing would happen - he didn't really want anything to happen just yet if he were to be honest with himself.

But Jisung wasn't built. He wasn't buff or strong, he was scrawny and short. What if Minho didn't like the way he looked in person? Jisung knew for certain that he loved the way Minho looked, but what if Minho didn't feel the same way?

"What are you thinking about?" Minho asked quietly as he squeezed Jisung's hand lightly.

Jisung looked up at his boyfriend in surprise, letting a smile spread across his face at the semi-concerned look on his face.

"Nothing," the brunette reassured softly. "I'm just tired. It's been a long day."

"That's understandable," Minho smiled. "When we get to the hotel, I'll give you cuddles. Free of charge."

"Wow, you're so generous," Jisung rolled his eyes playfully.

"I personally don't feel comfortable letting Changbin and Felix share a bed," Seungmin said, standing next to Jisung. "At least not with Jeongin in the same room."

"I'm not too worried about them," Jisung replied, looking over at his best friend. "If anything, I'm worried about what Jeongin and Hyunjin will do."

"I thought he was supposed to be the innocent one," Minho inquired, raising an eyebrow in confusion.

"Oh, he is," Seungmin answered with a nod. "Hyunjin will corrupt him we think."

"No I won't, for fuck sake!" Hyunjin yelled from a few steps in front of the three. "I'm not a predator!"

~*~

"Goodnight!" Jeongin chirped happily before he, Felix, Hyunjin and Changbin entered their own room and shut the door behind them.

"Be on the look-out for hickies on both bottoms tomorrow," Seungmin muttered, causing Jisung to snicker as the three of them entered their own room.

Jisung followed closely behind Minho, shutting the door behind him and watching as Seungmin immediately flopped down on the only single bed in the room.

"Bro, you're making me feel sad," he pouted. "Sleep on the double bed; Minho and I will survive on the single."

"Yeah, we'll huddle for warmth," Minho emphasised his point by wrapping his arms around Jisung's waist from behind, and Seungmin glared at them sourly.

"No, I'm keeping the single," he muttered. "It's called a single bed for a rea- oh my God, I'm turning into Hyunjin."

Jisung walked over to the side of Seungmin's bed and patted his head lightly before - very dramatically - flopping down on the double bed.

"Do you guys mind if I take a quick shower? I'm still sweaty from the show," Minho asked, and Jisung smiled over at his boyfriend.

"Go ahead," Seungmin replied, now laying on his back. "I'll probably shower tomorrow morning or when we get back to the campus. Hotel showers are nasty."

Minho let out a breathy chuckle as he nodded, turning to Jisung to smile at his boyfriend.

"Well, I'll be about fifteen minutes," he stated before grabbing a towel from one of the shelves and shutting the door behind him.

"Hey," Jisung said, earning a hum in reply from Seungmin. "Thank you for arranging all of this. Honestly, if you weren't there for me through all of this, I would be completely lost right now - so thank you."

"Don't thank me, dude," Seungmin replied, sitting up in his bed and smiling over at Jisung. "Repay me by being happy with him because you deserve it."

Jisung felt himself smile at his friend's words, letting himself fall back onto his and Minho's bed.

"I can't believe this is really happening," the brunette sighed out happily. "Like, I've kissed him, I've held his hand, I've hugged him - but it's only just sinking in that this is real."

"You're too cute," Seungmin cooed. "Seeing how far you've come since the start of the semester makes me so proud of you."

"Stop~" Jisung drawled. "You'll make me cry."

Seungmin scoffed. "You cry at everything."

"Not true," Jisung argued despite knowing full well Seungmin was correct.

"Hey, I'm gonna swing over to the others' for a bit and leave you and Minho-hyung to spend some time together," Seungmin announced, standing up from his bed. "Obviously don't go too crazy but I think you two need this time together."

"You're the best friend a guy could ever ask for," Jisung grinned and Seungmin himself smiled.

"I know," the younger replied. "I'll be back in a couple hours."

"See you, dude," Jisung said, falling back onto his and Minho's bed with a sigh. "Make sure they're not getting up to anything."

"You know me," Seungmin quipped, and Jisung waited for the door to close behind Seungmin before he sighed loudly.

"Jisung?' Minho called out from the bathroom, and Jisung sat up.

"Yeah?" He called back, looking over at the bathroom door.

"Nothing. Just checking you didn't ditch me," the elder laughed as he turned the shower off.

"That was Seungmin," Jisung giggled in response. "He went to go see the others and make sure they're not having a foursome or anything so we'll be alone for a couple of hours at least."

"Sweet, I can cuddle you and tell you how much I love you without offending Seungmin," Minho replied and Jisung could practically hear the smirk on his face.