63

The six of them had located the theatre after about ten minutes of walking around aimlessly. They'd also found a place they thought looked interesting for them to eat at after the show if Minho and his friends wanted to join them.

Jisung sent Minho one final text once he'd sat down, letting Minho know what row he was in and telling him to look out for him. Minho responded with an 'ok' plus a few kissing faces for good measure.

"You doing ok?" Changbin asked from next to him, and Jisung nodded.

"I'm fantastic," he replied. "Just really fucking nervous. What if Minho sees me and actually thinks I'm really ugly in person? What if-"

"Shut up," Seungmin snapped from the other side. "Anyone who thinks you're ugly needs their eyes tested. You, my friend, are a masterpiece."

Jisung smiled nervously, his attention suddenly taken away from Seungmin when the lights dimmed down in the auditorium. The show was really starting. Jisung was really going to see Minho.

~*~

Come to think of it, Jisung really wished he'd picked up a programme on his way in, but he was just so determined to find the best seats he could. He wished he picked one up because for the entire show, he was left anticipating when Minho's name would be called. At least if he had a programme, he could brace himself for his boyfriend's performance.

But his name was called was called out of nowhere, and Jisung actually jumped when he heard Minho's name, realising he was about to see his boyfriend perform. It was strangely like going to a concert and seeing your favourite artist perform, yet it wasn't, because Minho meant so much more to Jisung than his favourite artist did.

"Please give it up for Lee Minho next," the announcer...well, announced, and Jisung immediately sat upright in his seat.

He watched anxiously as Minho stepped out on stage, seemingly already in his character as he kept his head down and one hand holding his belt.

Minho was wearing the skinniest pair of jeans that cut off at the ankle that Jisung had ever seen on anyone, adorned by a pair of black converse trainers. On his top half was a black silk shirt tucked into those damn jeans, the first three buttons of said shirt undone and giving Jisung the perfect view of his chest.

"Oh boy," the brunette whispered to himself as the lights shone on his boyfriend, casting him in an almost menacing glow.

The music started slowly, the bass thudding in Jisung's ears and vibrating from his head to the tips of his toes. It was an American song, one he'd heard during his time in Malaysia, but Jisung wasn't focusing on the song.

The way Minho moved was extraordinary, making Jisung feel things he'd never felt before. It didn't help that Minho kept meeting his gaze and smirking at him from time to time, often directing a body roll his way.

By the time it was over, Jisung was barely breathing, watching with an immense blush on his face as Minho strutted off the stage, smiling warmly at Jisung as he did so. Luckily, Jisung didn't have to sit through many more performances before the show was over.

Jisung didn't know what to do. Obviously he had to move but he felt like he was frozen to his seat, still in shock from Minho's amazingly sexy performance.

"Come on, Mr. Whipped," Seungmin nudged Jisung's arm. "You won't meet your boyfriend sitting there."

Jisung swallowed the lump in his throat as he peeled his limp body out of his seat and beginning to follow his friends out into the hall.

Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God, it's happening, was all Jisung kept repeating to himself in his head, not ready for what was about to happen.

"Personally, I don't want to be here when you and Minho start making out, so I'm gonna yeet. You guys coming?" Seungmin asked, and a chorus of hums and 'yeah's arose from Jisung's other friends. "Have fun. Not too much fun, though."

And just like that, they were gone - leaving Jisung in the hall on his own. He thought about running, but all doubts were washed from his mind when a familiar voice spoke from behind him.

"Hey, beautiful."