26

jeongin⭐️

can i call u?

of course! what's up?

that's what i wanted to call u about

oh
well then go ahead!

[outgoing call]
0:00

"Hello?" Jeongin answered, and Jisung bit his lip to hold back his pathetic whimpers. "Hyung, are you ok?"

"Yeah," Jisung replied through a deep exhale, his voice way too shaky for Jeongin not to be concerned.

"No, you're not, hyung," the younger sighed. "Please tell me what's going on. You obviously wanted to ring me for a reason."

Jisung felt the tears filling his eyes at an alarming rate, Jeongin's calming voice nearly coaxing a cry out of him.

"I think the others were right," the brunette sobbed, finally letting it all out. "Minho's ignoring me and I was just starting to like him."

"Oh, hyung..." Jeongin said gently. "I'm so, so sorry."

"They were right all along, Jeongin!" Jisung cried, bringing his hand up to wipe the tears from his eyes. "And now I just look like a huge idiot with no friends left!"

"Hyung, that's not true," Jeongin stated affirmatively. "Listen to me, hyung. You haven't lost any friends. Seungmin and Hyunjin and Changbin and Felix-hyungs all care very deeply about you, that's why they were concerned. Just talk to them, I promise they'll understand."

"I feel like such a fucking idiot," Jisung muttered, sniffling. "They probably hate me now."

"I'll tell you something right now, hyung - that's not true," Jeongin started. "When I'm not in a lesson or having lunch with you, I talk to the others. They're all just worried, hyung - Seungmin especially. But he doesn't want to keep pushing you to talk to him."

Jisung gnawed on the inside of his cheek, replaying Jeongin's words in his head.

"They're worried?" He asked, and Jeongin made a sound of approval.

"Of course, hyung," the youngest answered. "Just talk to them, please?"

"Ok," Jisung sighed. "Thank you, Jeongin."

"Anytime, hyung," the latter replied, hanging up soon after.

Jisung stared at his phone screen, eyes raking over his conversation with Jeongin. He swiped out of the chat and clicked on the group chat, still titled 'hyunjin's hoes'.

Taking a deep breath, he decided to just go for it. The worst that could happen was the others ignoring him, which he was already used to.

hyunjin's hoes

hey

felix💙
hi jisung
u ok?

yeah
look i'm really sorry guys
i've been a shitty friend recently and i should've listened to u

changbin💪
did something happen?

i feel really bad about this

felix💙
jisung just tell us
we're here for u

things are kind of going to shit and it's really stupid and pitiful of me to come running back to u guys after i've been so bad to u

hyunjin😫
oof jisung's here
dude it's alright we all do shitty stuff sometimes
at least u know it was shitty

felix💙
not helping hyung

hyunjin😫
sorry

changbin💪
tell us what's going on jisung

it's been a week since i last spoke to minho
idk if he's ignoring me but i keep messaging him and he's not replying
i'm not sure if i should be worried about him because he always messages me but it's been a week
idk maybe i'm just being dramatic

hyunjin😫
that's not stupid or u being dramatic
u obviously care about him which is why ur worried and messaging him

felix💙
ignoring u is a bit of a dick move tho

i don't know if he's ignoring me tho lix

felix💙
u know who would know what to do about this?

seungmin

changbin💪
yeah

i bet he fucking hates me

felix💙
he doesn't
i promise