Hair

His hair is so soft looking...

Sometimes, when they're studying and he's laying next to her on the couch, the floor or on his bed, she feels a persistent urge to touch his hair. She keeps glancing at it, thinking about how it would feel to run her hands through it and feel it's softness.

When she finally does do that, she's not even aware of it.

At that time, they're in his living room. Henry's lying on the couch, reading a book, and she's sitting next to him, trying to keep up with her LIMP reading for the week. Jasper's on the floor, browsing through his 'bucket enthusiasts magazine' .

Henry's head is lying pretty close to her thigh and at one point her hand seems to fall onto his head on its own volition. She strokes his hair, before running her fingers through it, twirling and tugging at individual strands.

She's too engrossed into the article (which happens to pretty difficult and time consuming this week), to even take notice of what she's doing.

Henry doesn't stop her, only glances at her once and smiles, before turning his attention back to his book. It proves to be a difficult task, because Charlotte's hand is tugging so expertly at his hair, that it makes him relax and almost purr in contentment.

At one moment, Jasper looks up. He smiles at the scene in front of him, wondering if taking a picture of his friends would be too conspicuous.

It probably would be, but he does it anyways.

They don't notice.

-------------------

Tbc.