The Semi-Finals

Comincia dall'inizio

Destiny: GO SYLVIA! TAKE HIM DOWN!

Jack: FOR CLASS 1-C!!!!

They received so many weird looks from the other classes.

Riku: (This is embarrassing...)

Sylvia: Let's have some fun, four eyes!

Iida: *Gasp* Akuma-san! I can assure that I do not have four eyes! That's is ludicrous and insulting!

Sylvia:.....(He definitely didn't get the joke...)

Midnight: NOW! BEGIN!

Iida attacks Sylvia first as she starts off with a fire wall. Iida quickily moves away from it as Sylvia opens it up. She walks towards him with her hair standing up.

Iida: (I may not been able to contact my brother in wondering if he's watching my matchj. But I'm going to make him proud! After all, Ingenium runs through out blood!)

Sylvia sends some fireballs at Iida.

The boy leaps in the air to avoid them.

While in mid-air, Tenya activates his recipro burst technique. Sylvia is able to prevent Tenya's initial kick from doing any damage by guarding herself in a fire-made shield. As soon as he quickly lands, Sylvia immediately follows up with a second powerful kick that slams Iida into the ground.

Iida recovers slightly from the hard kick and runs at her. Sylvia had jumped over him and grabs the back of his shirt. However, Iida shakes her off and tries to do the exact same thing. Tenya immeadietly thought he could toss Sylvia out the ring.

Iida: (I CAN WIN! I WILL WIN! FOR MY BROTHER!)

But...

Tenya then realizes that he couldn't move anymore. Shocked, he looked to see Sylvia holding him with her arms wrapped around his body. Her elastic powers were somehow preventing his mufflers from moving.

Before he could question how is she doing this.

Sylvia let's out a cry before sending Iida out of the ring, german suplex style.

Sylvia: You didn't think I saw you do the same thing to Zoe. Well it ain't gonna happen twice!

Midnight: IIDA IS OUT OF BOUNDS! SYLVIA ADVANCES TO THE FINALS!

Class 1-C cheered Sylvia on.

Deku: Poor Iida....

Uraraka: Yeah...

Iida: (I'm sorry brother...I have failed...)

Meanwhile, Mikoto sighed in relief.

Mikoto: (She's going to be one of the final three. I wonder what will happen then...?)

The next match was between Todoroki and Bakugo.

Let's just say...things didn't end well...

It seems that after all that talking they went through. Both Deku and Mikoto had noticed Shouto still didn't use his left side aganist Bakugo....

Which anger the boy even more.

At first, Shouto imprisoned Bakugo in his giant ice wall...

However, the boy broke out more enraged.

Katsuki became more enraged by Shouto's restraint. He started to angrily tells Shoto that he needs to stop holding back because Katsuki needs to beat him at full power to prove he is the strongest student at the festival.

Katsuki then ends his rant by asking Shoto why he even fights if he is not trying to win.

Shouto felt bad at how Bakugo felt he wasn't being taken seriously and silently apologizes to....

Shouto: I'm not too sure myself anymore...

He begins to give up until...

Deku: DON'T GIVE UP!

Mikoto: YOU CAN WIN! DON'T LOSE TO HIM!

Deku/Mikoto: GIVE IT YOUR ALL!!!

Impassioned by Izuku and Mikoto once again, Shouto didn't hold back anymore and ignites his flames.

Bakugo smirked. For once, Deku and Snowball were useful. But he was still angry that Icyhot were chose to listen to them instead of him.

Katsuki takes to the sky and uses explosions to propel himself into a circular motion, encasing him in a twister-like wind. Shouto aims his flames at Katsuki, but the memories of his family haunt him enough to stop his attack.

Katsuki however, unleashes his Howitzer Impact Technique and blasts the entire stadium with a huge explosion. The impact destroys Shouto's ice and sends him flying out of bounds.

Bakugo, still unsatisfied, grabbed Shouto by his shirt but noticed he was knocked out.

This provoke Bakugo as he was about to attack him once again...until he was knocked out by Midnight's quirk.

Midnight: Shouto Todoroki was knocked out! Bakugo Katsuki moves on!

Deku:....

Mikoto:.....

Most people in the stadium were disappointed with the results...

Especially a certain Flaming Trash who doesn't the deserve the title of being the Number Two Pro-Hero.

-Meanwhile-

Lilac: A-Are you sure about this...?

Hein: Everything is going to be okay...after all...

Hein pulls her hands gently into her own....

Hein: I'm here with you...

Lilac: *Smiles* Yeah....

The door opens in the hospital room, as Lilac looks up to see a man with man with short black hair and somewhat rectangular black eyes.  

As a member of the police force,  his uniform, which consists of his signature tan overcoat and matching hat, underneath which he wears a black suit, a green tie at his neck, with matching slacks and dress shoes. 

Lilac: H-Hello.

Man: Hello there. You must be Lilac Eastwood...Am I correct?

Lilac: Yes...That be me...

Hein:....Are you the person that Present Mic-Sensei called?

The man made a small reassuring smile.

Tsukauchi: Yes. My name is Naomasa Tsukauchi, I'm a detective that works for U.A's police force

Hein: (Tsukauchi?! The Lie Detector?!)

Tsukauchi: Now if you don't mind Eastwood-san...I would like to ask a few questions regarding your situation at home.

Lilac sighs...She felt Hein's grip tighten on her hand. Quietly telling her it was okay. She no longer had to be afraid.

Lilac:......Okay...