CHAPTER TWO - CONTRACT SIGNING

Start from the beginning

I am now inside the TWINKLE building. A jewelry company that plans on expanding and launching a clothing line. That is the reason they hired me to be their new brand ambassador.

I've been on a few magazine catalogues for some other clothing line. I've even done a commercial shoot and runway modeling again not that type of model but if they want to and I fit the criteria why not? It's a plus on my portfolio's work experience.

I truly am grateful for this wonderful opportunity to be a brand ambassador of such a huge company. If i'm not mistaken it's 1 of the top 3 jewelry companies in South Korea.

Okay maybe Donghae or his friends pitched me in on this or something like that but I know they would not get me if I do not meet their criteria. It's now up to me if I could keep this job or not.

The love of my life is really supportive of my career, I was casted by an agency around the time we first met.

I went to the reception and introduced myself. A staff was actually waiting for me and escorted me to the elevator. We stopped on the 37th floor and I was guided inside a room that seems to be a meeting hall. There are five people sitting across the table. A young woman approached me and greeted me with smiles. I bowed and smile to everyone in the room.

I sat next to the young lady that welcomed me and I see a black clipboard folder in front of me. I hear my phone rang and it was my manager. She told me that she was going to be a bit late but that a girl named Catie will be here with me as my personal assistant and secretary.

I never really needed an assistant in the years of my career. Then again I never had a major contract signing like this, so my manager Semi insisted she'll get me a PA for this project.

Someone knocked on the door and a girl entered the room. She is holding a Teavana with her left bag and two clipboards clutched on her right. She has a big black bag with her and she swiftly goes behind me. She placed the Teavana on the table infront of me and the clipboards as well.

"Hello. I'm Catie, I'll be your personal secretary and assistant." She bowed infront of me.

"Hello. I'm Cryztle, I hope we could work together nicely." I stood up and also bowed.

"It's an honor to work for you, I'm a huge fan. I hope I could take good care of you." She said in response.

Catie grabbed a chair and sit behind me. The lady beside me stood up and whispered something to her secretary. She began to introduce herself.

"I'm Selena the vice president of this company." She said looking at us.

"The CEO of the company is going to be here in a minute and the media will be here right after. Then we could start the contract signing." She continued explaining then she sat beside me again.

"While waiting why don't you read the contract again and see if you have anything you want to revise, you'll be our brand ambassador for a whole year right?" She said to me.

"My lawyer and manager have carefully checked the contract already but I'll just read it again while waiting, like you said I'll be working for a year under your company." I tell her.

"Right, I hope we could have a successful outcome working together and that we could become good colleagues. I will try my best to take good care of you while you work here." She said smiling at me.

"I hope for everything to be a success as well. Thank you for welcoming me here so warmly, I truly appreciate your kind words." I said to her smiling as well.

I focus on reading the contract while waiting for the CEO and the media. I read a few details that I actually don't understand but my lawyer and manager have already approved of this so it's alright. I raised one of my eyebrows, reading on page 3 that I will be filming a show with the male kpop idol i'll be working with.

"What kind of show?" I wonder to myself.

Speaking of, where is he? I don't see any kpop idol here. I may not know every kpop idol there is but I'm sure I'll spot one if I see one.

I turn to Selena and asked her where is the Kpop idol. She told me that he's contract signing will happen tomorrow because he's schedule is very full.

I was going to ask why aren't we having the contract signing togethet but I don't want to be too intrusive and I'm just truly grateful for this opportunity. I asked her if I could know who is this kpop idol and she told me I'll meet him tomorrow for the screen test.

A few minutes past and a tall handsome guy in a black suit walked inside the room and sat in the middle of the meeting table. Soon the media entered, there are maybe 20 of them carrying various cameras, recorder, lights and other things.

I am now feeling a bit nervous as everything is absolutely going to be official. I am having a contract signing for the the whole world to know. I hope people will have a good reaction towards this new step that I'm taking.

I am now currently signing the contract. People are now very quite with camera clicking present and I could feel everyone looking at me. I finally finished signing the contract and put down my pen. Everyone clapped and I smiled looking directly to a few cameras I could spot.

"I will try my best to be the best ambassador I could be, please support and take good care of me." I said then bowed towards Selena, the CEO and finally the media.

♡♡♡

Second chapter PUBLISHED. I hope you enjoy. Please do look forward for the next chapter.

Thank you for reading. 😊 Please vote and comment what you think 'bout this chapter.

-haejinblinkookie ♡