sixteen- ocean eyes

Start from the beginning

"Hey?" I asked. "Are you supposed to be in here? Jahseh said no one was allowed in he-"

"Shut the fuck up bitch!" The ten year old stepped closer to me.

"Who you talking to?" I stood up.

"You ain't shit with your home wrecking ass!" The lizard yelled at me.

Homewrecking? Who's home did u wreck?

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"You wanna fuck on people and have babies and shit! Got my bro all fucked up!" The Asian said.

"Again, What are you talking a-" I was cut off when the asian back handed me. The ten year old joined in while they beat me . I screamed for Jahseh but he couldn't hear me he was on stage.

"Stop!" I yelled.

I felt like the beating would never end cause it just kept going and going.

"Aye What are y'all doing!" I heard a deep Jamaican accent.

"Are you stupid?" He yelled as he pulled one of the guys off of me. Then the other. He looks down at me and frowned.

I felt tears fill my eyes and then I heard Jahsehs happy voice getting louder.

"Ari you rea-" I saw him stop in his tracks when he saw me.

"What the fuck!" He yelled.

He looked at the Jamaican standing next to me, and growled at him. "What the hell did you do to her?" He yelled! "The fuck is wrong with you guys. I can't even take my sister somewhere in peace!"

He came to myside and picked me up and sat me on the couch, "you okay?" He asked.

I shook my head yes and he turned around and looked at them. "What the fuck is your problem nigga!" He yelled at the Jamaican.

"Aye you the one over here having babies and shit whole ass hoe!"

Jahseh-

I know y'all lying.

"That's What this is about?l I chuckled. "Stokeley you told them I had a baby, but you didn't tell them how and what happened." I looked at stokeley and he looked away

"I got raped. That's how I had a baby, and then the baby died. So yeah I had a fucking baby, but I didn't want to. I didn't try to. And I didn't tell you because who tells someone they got raped and got pregnant from rape and then lost the baby?" I yelled. "You guys want to hate me so bad that you don't even understand, I have feelings too. And I left you because you treated me like it was my fault that I got raped when I was thirteen years old. This nigga was nineteen and I was thirteen. He drugged me and did it to me. And I was the one left with the baby and the suffering and shit. So yeah, sorry for not telling you I got raped. Didn't think it would be such a problem?"I snapped.

"Jah-"

"Stokeley I swear to god leave me alone. You were supposed to be there for me, and protect me, and you take everything up your ass and don't even bother to learn the facts. Instead you do stupid shit and it's mad annoying."

"It wasn't him," Michael mumbled with sad eyes.

"You don't have shit to say to me," I turned my hands into fists when I looked at Tay and His friend.

"You hit her?" I asked Tay.

He looked down at the floor. I started making my way towards him but Michael grabbed me. I punched him and jumped over him. Trying to get to Tay.

His friend grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder, I drug my nails into his face and he put me down, I finally made it to Tay and I punched him in the side of his face. Sending him flying back.

He grabbed his face, and then pulled a gun out.

I smiled, "shoot me."

"Aye chill!" Stokeley stepped between us.

I looked at him and punched him. "I'm so sick of your bullshit!" I yelled. I went around him and punched Tay again, his gun falling to the floor.

I sat on him and started punching his shit in, that was until Derell walked in and pulled me off of him.

"What the fuck is going on?" He yelled.

"Look what they did to my sister!" I told him.

He looked at her and he looked at stokeley. "What the hell is wrong with you guys!"

"It wasn't me it was them!" Stokeley said.

"And you had the power to stop this shit and you just let it happen?" He asked.

"Man I can't be your manager no more, I can't." Derell told stokeley. "Get your sister come on." He told me.

I nodded my head and walked over to my sister, Derell grabbed out stuff and I carried my sister to the car.

"Where are we going?" Arianna asked me .

"To the hospital," I told her.

"Why?" She asked.

"Cause look what they did, I just want to make sure your okay," I told her. "I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have left you alone." I apologize.

"It's not your fault," she said. "They are bold as hell, how they mad because of that." She asked.

"Cause they don't understand." I told her. "Don't worry about it, they won't be a problem anymore." I told her. "Just let me take care of you."

"I'm okay." She said.

"I wish there was something I could do to makeup for it," I sighed. "I feel bad, I shouldn't have left you in there by yourself."

"Can I go to Florida for summer break?" She asked.

"For what?" I asked.

"To see my boyfriend," she said.

"Oh hell nah, he comin here cause I don't need you getting pregnant across the country." I shook my head.

"Okay."