Worry.

"Ryan, I-I want Ryan," I gasped softly, Master looked shocked and worried, and I can't believe I trusted a vampire like myself more than I trusted my Master.

My chest hurt so bad, and I would not look away from My Master for even a second. Brendon would hurt me. Eventually so would He.
But I wanted to think He wouldn't. I wanted to think to take care of me, and hold me close.

But I knew he wouldn't.

The next thing I knew I was on the couch beside Ryan, and my Master was letting go of me.

Ryan looked down at me, and I whimpered again, he was bigger than me, taller than me. But I trusted him.

I nuzzled my head into his chest, whimpering out softly, "Ry-Ryan, I need you, please. Don't let them hurt me." I gasped to him, someone slid me into his lap, and Ryan's arms were wrapped around me.

Ryan's voice was right next to my ear, soft and low, barely audible, "No one's going to hurt you, I'll make sure of it, just try and breathe with me, okay? I'll hold you, just breathe," Ryan cooed to me softly. My ear was against his chest and I tried to mimic the sounds of his breathing, to slow down, to calm down.

And I did. I very slowly did.

When I could see again, Everything felt awkward and dizzy, I felt sick and bad, but Ryan still held me, holding his exemplary breathing steady for me.

Josh came into focus too, leaning on his knees as he watched us. Brendon wasn't in the room, and thankfully I could hear him in the kitchen. Ryan's small hands traced over my back, and I held onto him. I wanted my Master back, but I didn't want to touch him, I didn't want to be unclean again.

Brendon's voice echoes through the living room, and Ryan tried to calm me back down, but I couldn't, I couldn't ruin myself again for their pleasure.

Josh got up from his spot, passing in front of Ryan and I, and he came back with a cup, and a cup of what I knew as blood. But I hadn't seen them warm it up, god knows what they could've put into it.

Ryan took the cup from Josh, "Ty, can you drink this for me? It'll help me protect you," Ryan told me softly, but I trusted him. If he wanted me to drink it, I would. I weakly sat up on Ryan's lap, taking the warm cup from his hands, watching him closely as I took a small drink from it.

After a few sips, Tyler laid his head down on Ryan's chest, letting out a soft yawn before Josh brought him a straw.

Ryan softly cooed to him as he drank, confused and worried why the youngling was attaching to him. Brendon hadn't told him anything about Tyler besides he was from the same place, and Ryan had barely pieced anything else together.

Tyler's entire body relaxed against Ryan as he drank, his eyes slipping closed, while his teeth latched around the straw, gently pulling at it as he drank, his instincts kicking in.

His eyes peeked open when Brendon came into the living room, and his eyes darted to Josh. His beautiful oak eyes hidden by his pupil, making his vision fuzzy and strange.

By the time the cup was half way gone, Tyler looked absolutely dazed, the room moving around him as he tried to get used to his sight.