Chapter Fifteen

A few days later Ino seemed to be doing much better, she had gotten back into her normal rhythm of the day so Sai felt he could hang out with his friends. He stopped by her shop of course—gave her a hug, then a kiss and then a smile. He wanted to make sure she was all okay before he walked off. He goes to the same barbecue that the boys always hung out at. When he walked he saw three there already—Naruto, Shikamaru and Choji. He looked around a bit before he slowly sat beside Naruto.

"Hey Sai!" Naruto smiled and waved.

"Hello Naruto. Hello Shikamaru and Choji." Sai gave a little wave.

"I haven't seen you at our group food for a while! You been with Ino~?" The blonde smirked.

"Why yes, of course. I like to be with Ino quite a bit." He nodded in agreement.

"Well that's good she finally has someone." Shikamaru added.

"Yeah, she can be bitchy but she's like our sister so. Be good to her." Choji smiled before he ate more.

"Bitchy? I don't think I've experienced that of her." Sai said gently.

"Oh boy!" Naruto laughed a bit and hit the table. "You miss so many years of her. Damn she was a total bitch back in the academy."

"Yeah, She was a drag. She's a lot better now though. She's changed a lot." Shikamaru said.

The four of them got quiet when the meat was brought over. Of course Choji was the first to reach over and grab for some to cook. The other started to cook as well. Sai was the last as usually because he read quite a few books on manners and how he should let other go first. After everyone got situated with food they started talking again. Most of it was about training, Naruto even demonstrated in the middle of the restaurant but of course no one cared. He was the hero of the village. Sai listened as the topic went to their girlfriend. Shikamaru talked about Temari being a drag sometimes and being a super heavy sleeper. Choji talked about the girl he liked making amazing food. Naruto talking about how sweet and cute Hinata was. It was funny to see him so lovestruck.

"Speaking of relationships, I have a question for you three." Sai finally spoke up and smiled softly.

"What is it?" Naruto asked and tilted his head.

"Well, you guys have inferred you've had sexual relations with your girlfriends. I would like to know about that." The pale one kept that soft smile on while Naruto nearly choked.

"Have fun with that one, I'm going to take a leak." Choji got up quickly.

"What a drag..." Shikamaru sighed loudly.

"Well it is true, right? You and Temari have been having sex for quite a while. And I believe you and Hinata recently started, I think Ino and I would like to. I'm just unsure of it." Sai watched them give a look at each other.

"Well like, you two have kissed right?" Naruto asked.

"Of course, we kiss quite often." He nodded.

"What makes you think you two are ready to go onto the next level with this?" Shikamaru asked.

"I am unsure. That is what I am having problems with. She seems to possibly want it but then not at the same time. It is very confusing. It seemed very much easier when I read the books."

"Ew, you reading some pervy stuff like Kakashi-sensei?!" Naruto stick his tongue out.

"It's educational but I guess I haven't learn much at all." Sai puts his finger to his chin.

"It's not that Sai, women are troublesome." Shikamaru sighed and sat back better. "With as smart as I am I can never really understand them, they're obnoxious but...we need them. Women are just confusing. You just gotta ask her if she's ready. If she doesn't give you a direction yes or no, she's scared. Don't force her into anything, she'll beat your ass."

"Yeah, Hinata and I had been dating for a while now. We just kinda, went along with each other until we were comfortable. To her a while, ya know..because of how shy she is." Naruto smiled slightly.

"Ah I see." Sai nodded and continued to eat.

"And use a damn condom, don't be getting her pregnant. She'll be even more of a drag. And since I'm on her team I'll have to deal with it." He sighed.

"Yeah, those are important." Naruto smiled.

Sai nodded in agreement and continued to eat. Choji came back out and ate up more food. After while Sai got up and gave some money to be nice to Choji before waving and walking out. He looked around a bit and then grabbed out his book. He starts to read through it as he went along, every once in a while glancing up to make sure he wasn't in the way of anyone. He turned into the book shop and tucked his away as he starts to look through. He gave a kind smile to the owner of the shop who immediately recognized him.

"Why Hello Sai, What bring you back here? Finish that book?" He asked.

"Not yet but almost. I am planning something and I just need a book to help me with everything." Sai replied as he smiled.

"Oh? What kind of book do you need?" He smiled as he watched the teen.

"My friend weren't quite helpful but I'm planning to have sex with my girlfriend for the first time. I'd like a book like that." He grins cutely and tilts his head.

"Wow that is a lot of personal information but I guess you're always very open. Um...hm, I don't really think you need a book for that. I mean you know how it works, you're fine young man." The clerk said.

"Why yes, the penis goes into-"

"I know I know, I have three children of my own. The main thing is consent, protection and confidence. Okay? No book with help that. Just be yourself and make sure she is okay with it." 

"Oh, that sound much easier than suggested. I always make sure my lovely flower like what I do. Thank you very much." He nodded and smiled a bit.

          Sai gave a very kind and sweet smile before walking off, waving to the store owner. The older man smiled and waved back as he watched the teen walk off the the flower shop.