Chapter 4

Jake and I decided to get out of the truck after the crowed died down a little bit... When we walked inside we had found our seats in the middle of section D seats. We had sat there for about 20 minutes listening to the introduction and then my principal started talking about the award she was about to give out and she had mentioned that there would only be 10 people receiving this award which would be the school scholar ship award to whom who will be attending SouthSide, England University on the other side of the world. I kinda got a bit jumpy when it came down to the last person to be called and when Mrs. Franklin read aloud my name the whole auditorium went wild. i didn't think that i would be getting this scholar ship, also the same scholar ship Jake Had gotten when he graduated last year. after sitting there in shock for a good 20 seconds i stood up and walked down the isle to the stage, and up the stage stairs to receive my award. When i reached Mrs. Franklin, she embraced me in a huge hug before asking me to say a few words prior to receiving my award, so i did and after my speech while i was walking off the stage the crow was just so ecstatic to see me receive this award... i sat back in my seat next to Jake and Mr. Dankly my Vice Principal, announced all the Seniors who graduated this year. There were 200Seniors, 167 Juniors, 189 Sophomores, and 148 Freshmen this year, which equals up to 704 students that go to my school. Every Senior graduated except for 25 because they didn't have enough credits to graduate. I was the 189th student to be called to get my High School Diploma for graduation. After that exciting activity all 704+ there families went to the gym for refreshments. My school didn't have a small gym neither. It was about 40 school busses from wall to wall and about 5-6 busses from bleacher to bleacher when the bleachers were out but the school puts the bleachers in so all of us have a lot more room to mingle. I decided to walk over to my teachers from this year and thank them for the best last year if my high school career. When I had finished talking to all my teachers from this year someone had tapped on my shoulder, i turned around to find Carla Crips, face as red as a tomato. i said a friendly 'hey' but I shouldn't have done that because she decked me in the side of the face....

A/N

Hey, I would really appreciate it if you guys would give me some feed back on how my story is going. I'm not sure how it is and I would really like to know. so if you could comment on the chapters that would be awesome.

~Kaitlynn