ten.

"sweetheart, that girl is all over your man. shouldn't you go claim him?" her mother called and byul's head turned to the duo.

one of the lady's hands were on kihyun's chest and the other was on his shoulder. he looked so uncomfortable but just smiled at her, trying to move her hands off him.

byul glared and walked towards them with a drink in each hand, one for her and one for kihyun.

"here's your drink, love." kihyun looked flustered at the sudden pet name but decided to go with it, taking the drink from her.

"thanks j-jagi..?" he tried to play along and took a sip as byul smiled at the lady in front of them.

"hello, i'm eun byul. nice to meet you ms....." byul trailed off and the lady smiled, "yura. kang yura."

"ahhh. right ms. kang yura, got it. are you a friend of kihyun?" byul linked her arm with his and took a sip of her drink.

yura furrowed her eyebrow as she watched byul, "i'm the ceo of aoi clothes. my company works closely and supports yoo designs greatly."

byul nodded and shook yura's hand. "i see. is it alright if i could have a talk with kihy- i mean mr. yoo?"

"ah- yes. go ahead, but may i ask you a question, kihyun?" kihyun raised one of his brows and yura smiled. "are you free for dinner tomorrow night?"

byul's jaw literally dropped and kihyun squeezed her hand gently, making byul quickly smile at the dumb lady in front of them. "i'm sorry but i have prior plans. also, if this is for personal advances, it will not work out, ms. kang. i already have someone." 

yura rolled her eyes at byul secretly but covered it up with a smile, "ah.. i see. i should get going then. bye kihyun, and nice meeting you.. byul-ssi." 

byul sighed in relief and gulped down the rest of her drink as she watched the witch walk away. kihyun chuckled and turned towards her, "what was that about byul?"

byul coughed and shook her head, "i just thought you looked uncomfortable.. and i should come umm.. save you." kihyun smiled and held her hand.

"you can admit you were jealous byulie, it's kind of cute." byul started to turn a light shade of pink and crossed her arms.

"no i wasn't! and how are you here? you told me you were busy." she pouted and kihyun squished her cheeks, "i'll tell you if you admit you were jealous of her."

"mm. maybe later." byul smiled as her two best friends approached the couple.

"ki, how are you controlling yourself with this goddess in front of you?" minhyuk commented and kihyun blushed as he took in the full image of byul.

he turned to byul and smiled, "you look very pretty tonight, ms. eun."

"just tonight?"

"all nights, of course." he smiled and kissed her hand. minhyuk and wonho coughed, gaining the attention of the now black haired ceo.

"kihyun! my dude! my buddy! so.. i was wondering.. can i take a vacation?" minhyuk smiled and kihyun raised his eyebrow.

"minhyuk-ssi? i know we're outside the company and you are byul's treasured friend but address me properly, unless you're accepting me as your friend and brother-in-law." both wonho and minhyuk crossed their arms and pulled byul behind them.

"kihyun- sir. we are not allowing you to take byul, even though she really likes you and wants to suck your dick--" byul smacked the back of wonho's head before he continued, "-- we would like to have a boy's night to see if you really are fit for our byulie."

"i'll make that arrangement soon, wonho. minhyuk? i'm kidding, you may take a vacation. just let me know ahead of time. and byul? my dick?" he smirked and she blushed madly.

"i did not say that!" she walked away to talk to the other guests as the boys teased her from afar.

"but can i really go on vacation?!" minhyuk smiled and kihyun nodded.

"yes. now stop asking. before i take it back." the boys crossed their arms and huffed at his cold behavior.

"mhmm. only is warm when byulie's around. stupid short kid." minhyuk tsked and wonho nodded.

"should we even let him and byulie date?"

"mm. if he keeps that behavior up, i have back up guys waiting in line for her." they fist-bumped each other and kihyun glared.

"don't you dare, you two." the two laughed and minhyuk put his hand on kihyun's shoulder.

"we won't. as long you never hurt our byulie." kihyun watched byul interact with the guests and smiled.

then, he said something that shocked the two boys, "i promise i'll treat her like a queen and give her everything she deserves."

"you better keep that promise, kid- i mean sir." wonho flexed his muscles and byul's parents walked over and smiled.

"so i guess you'll be coming over for dinner more often kihyunnie?" byul's mother smiled and pat his shoulder like he was her own son.

"i hope so. i'm afraid i'm going to be a little busy in the future." he sighed and stared at byul from afar.

"my byul isn't the type to give up on her relationships, you know. please treat her right, kihyun. she's been through a lot." he tilted his head.

"what happened?"

"that's something that you shouldn't hear from me. she'll tell you when she's ready." her mother smiled and walked away.

as the night came to an end, byul sighed and took off her heels as she waited for minhyuk and wonho to pull the car around the corner. but, instead a smiley kihyun opened the door for her and signaled for her to get in.

"sorry ki! i'm waiting for minhyuk and wonho, have you seen them? they said that they were going to go get the car but it's been like 10 minutes!" she whined and he chuckled at how clueless she was.

"i saw them leaving a while ago. i'll take you home, kaja." she huffed at the fact that the duo had made her wait but was grateful for kihyun.

the two sat in silence as kihyun drove down the road to her house. byul fiddled around before breaking the silence in the car.

"i hated the way she looked and touched you." kihyun looked at her confused but when it clicked in his mind he smirked.

"and why is that, ms. eun?" he used his ceo voice on her and it sent shivers down her spine as she gulped and stared at his side view. 

byul had shook it off and ignored his question by staring out the window. when the car had stopped, she turned to face him but he was trying to unlock her seatbelt for her, making their lips a centimeter apart from each other.

the two stared into each others eyes as the sexual tension grew in the air. byul could feel his hot breath on her lips making her quiver and bite her lip as he licked his lips.

"because.. you're mine, yoo kihyun." kihyun's eyes lit up and widened as he listened to her words.