"Yeah hooked by the hip, naked on a bed." Opie chuckled proud of his own comment.

"You're a dick." Jax chuckled tightening his grip around me, almost painfully. What was going on with him?

Silence erupted the room and soon enough Opie was being called into the kitchen by what sounding, a very angry Donna.

"Be right back." Opie stared at us almost frightened before he leaped from the chair, leaving the room.

"Someone hasn't told about us coming over." I giggle.

"Yeah, fifty bucks says he didn't even mention us whatsoever, babe." Jax nuzzled his face into the crook of my neck.

Jax breathed heavily against my neck and brushed his lips across my skin, giving me goosebumps and a small chill.

"Jax what are you doing?" I question giggling. He was now, kissing my neck tenderly, sucking and nibbling every so often.

"Nothing baby." He quietly laughs, continuing. His lips were starting to tickle me and not to mention all of the sounds he made, and the slight pleasure he caused. He wasn't helping, I was starting to get aroused.

"Jax stop." I giggle trying to push his face away from my neck.

"Jackson stop it. There are little kids around and not to mention we are at somebody else's place." I quietly reason trying to remove him.

"It's alright darlin', they're too young to understand." He reasons trying to kiss me some more.

"Jax please stop." I beg, unable to contain my laughter, he was tickling me at the same time.

"Woah, I leave you two for two minutes and you're already all over each other. You two are like like rabbits." Opie entered the room, a bright smile plastered across his face.

"It was all her Ope, I swear." Jax ripped away smiling devilishly.

"No don't lie!" I cry out giggling.

Opie watched us intently, unable to remove the smile from his face.

"Believe me, I have never said this to anybody. But you two are just perfect for each other." Opie leans forward brushing his beard, his eyes glistening in the lighting of the room.

"No I think you've gotten it all wrong Ope." Jax suddenly states. My breath was cut short and I snapped my head in Jax's direction; what did he mean by that?

"I'm not the perfect one. Ethel is perfect; she's my other half. And I love her to death." Jax turned his head, facing me. A genuine smile playing on his lips.

My heart fluttered and my cheeks blossomed in heat, he always had this affect on me, no matter what.

"Ethel, Jax, I'm sorry. I would've by now had dinner served on the table, but I didn't know we were going to have company." Donna took a step into the room, giving Jax and myself a smile before darting her attention to Opie, glaring daggers at him.

"Donna." I squeak in delight. It had been a long time since I last seen Donna and I was more then excited to see her again.

Quickly removing myself from Jax's embrace and the lounge itself, I leaped towards Donna, wrapping her into a tight hug.

"Ethel, you don't know how much I've missed your company." Donna squeezed me tight, returning the hug.

"I've missed you too." I whisper. After everything lately, I hadn't been getting around a lot to see people. I was going around on my own to do my own things, such as clean my house.