n i n e

*blushes* hi guys, it's been quite a while. 

-------------------

Things quickly became awkward.

Tin realized what he said a few moments after he said it and jumped back flustered and spluttering. Can gently put the chopsticks down and looked away, a similar shade of pink to Tin. Tin was making him feel weird things, and Can was confused. Confusion which frustrated him.

He was supposed to hate Tin, he was a rich boy who almost killed him with his car. To be honest he did hate him. The more he thought about it. His constant shirtless state and his teasing, Hmmph. Can was angering himself just thinking about it. But the more he thought, the more he realized. Tin wasn't a mean person, there was something that was making him like this. Can was curious and Can's curiosity often got the better of him.

As he dressed in the small bathroom, trying to avoid making his feet black from all the dust on the floor, he mulled over how he would bring up the question. Can wasn't one to put much thought into things, so once he had buckled his belt over his black dress pants he rushed out of the bathroom looking for the tall guy he was slowly becoming familiar with. He spotted him hunched over in one of the rooms, rifling through a suitcase.

He hopped over to Tin and stood directly behind him. Tin sensed his presence but said nothing. Can leaned further over till he was glancing at just the top of Tin's forehead, he was quite short after all and if he leaned any further it would be a strange fall.

"What." Tin grunted noticing Can's eager attitude. He had an oddly suspicious look in his eyes as he stared at Tin.

Tin reached behind Can's leg that was behind him and pressed the back of his knee. Can resultantly fell forward onto Tin's back, arms locking around his neck. Whether Tin had intended for this or not was irrelevant but he was surely enjoying it. Can's determination was shaken briefly, but he got over it and began to proceed with his question, still latched onto Tin's back.

"So.... I was just wondering...?" Can paused and waited for a few seconds. Tin was quickly losing patience but did not mind the warm feeling of the shorter boy on his back.

"Can, what is it? I have to get to school."

"See I was just thinking, you're so mean and rude to everyone, but you also say all these confusing things..." Tin pretended he didn't care that Can thought he was mean.

Can continued "... Are you like okay? Something must have happened to you right? What is it hmm? Tell me na, tell meeee."

Tin's face fell. While he had enjoyed the new eagerness Can was showing, this was something he had never expected Can to delve into. At least not so quickly. He tried not to get angry but just the thought of his family riled him up.

He was trying not to take it out on the curious boy but Can was being incredibly persistent.

"It's your family, isn't it? Hmm?" Can was just spouting whatever came to his mind, but at the mention of his family Tin stood up abruptly, throwing Can off his back. Can fell to the floor with a loud thud, and looked up at a fully pissed off Tin.

Can had crossed a line, whether he knew it or not, and even though his intentions had been innocent, Tin was seeing red and his anger was spilling from him without control.

From the floor Can looked up at the steaming boy and whimpered. Tin was looming over him, now even taller that he was on the floor and Tin was standing straight up. He'd definitely messed up. And he was very scared about what he had done.

"Who do you think you are Ai Thai Campus?" Tin growled his eyes holding a menacing stare.

Can mumbled incoherently below him.

"Don't. Ask. Me. About. My. Family." Each word he enunciated was spat out with increasing anger.

Can was almost in tears. The tall boy standing above him looked so frightening that Can could almost see a black aura surrounding him.

Tin was about to punch the kid, but the cute picture he had seen of him earlier flashed through his head and calmed him down. While he knew intimidating the boy so much was wrong and likely to have repercussions, he wanted to make sure he was warned about what was off limits to talk about with Tin.

Tin shut his eyes and took a few heavy breaths. The last of his anger washed off of him at the thought of hurting the innocent boy. He quickly grabbed his backpack of the bed and walked out of the room, determined to quickly leave the house before he said anything that would hurt the other.

Can watched him stomp out of the room in shock. He wasn't too sure what he did but he felt extremely bad. If Tin didn't want to tell him, that was fine, but he at least needed to make it up to him.

He caught Tin just as he was leaving through the front door.

"Tin wait!"

The boy turned around to glance at him.

"Um, sorry about asking. And whatever I did."

Tin didn't acknowledge the apology.

"Do you have your key for this place?" Tin questioned lightly.

"Um, yeah", Can answered, not sure if this was relevant.

"Okay good, take it out with you, I'm coming back late. And if you have time, organize this place up a little bit. I'll bring back some groceries."

"Oh, okay I guess. Sure." Can muttered confused.

Tin turned around to leave again but Can ran forward and grabbed his sleeve out of impulse.

"Tin, I'm really sorry okay?"

Tin looked at the shorter dead in the eyes. Can couldn't recognise all the emotions in Tin's. Hurt and sadness was all he could see. He felt even more guilty.

Tin was still staring at him. There was a fondness in his chest that was growing the more time he spent with this precious boy. He couldn't let it go on. For Can's sake.

Tin sighed, shaking his head. He said nothing but he brought up his hand to one of Can's adorable cheeks. He sighed again, and then he slipped out the door and let it fall shut. 

---------------

I don't even know what to say. 

Well firstly, sorry. I'm really so sorry. I just became super unmotivated to write this and with the amount of readers reading this it just became so overwhelming for me. There were so many votes and comments, which I'm so grateful for but it was so scary. This was my first publication on the internet, and I have no idea how I even had the courage to post it. And all the feedback was so lovely, and just.... wow. Thanks so much, guys. 80K+ reads. That's crazy. I never thought that this book would ever receive so much love. 

I really am so grateful to all of you. I'm not a very confident or popular person, and receiving all these compliments on the internet, without you guys even knowing who I am made me soooo happy.

And I disappointed you guys soooo much. So again. Sorrryyyy. 

Also shout out to @artfiendg for her amazing comment on the previous chapter. Gave me some motivation. And to everyone else who commented. You guys are all so amazing and give me so much confidence to keep writing. 

I love you guys. And I want to interact with you. 

So, here's today's question of the day: 

Who's your favorite BL Drama character of all time? Can be from any BL, no language restrictions. It doesn't even have to be one of the main characters. 

Mine is Xia Yao from Advance Bravely. But I'm really starting to like Zhao Zi from the new History 3 series, Trapped.

Anyway, thanks again and also sorry and I hope you'll be able to keep enjoying this fanfic.

:)