o n e

Tin woke up or more rather got out of bed after another restless night of battling to fall asleep. To no avail as usual. At 4 am he had just abandoned the idea and picked up the unfinished book lying open on his nightstand.

He swung his legs over the side of the bed and held his heavy head in his hands. He slid them down his face and groaned loudly in expectation of the crappy day that was probably awaiting him.

He trudged heavily to the bathroom, footsteps echoing loudly on the tiles. Tin held the edges of the sink and looked up at his tired face. His skin was pale and almost see through. His hair was sticking up in all sorts of directions. And the bags under his eyes were black as ever. He washed his face, scrubbing hard to put some color into it. A load of expensive creams made him seem less vampire like but the concealer couldn't do much for the dark circles. He let out a deep sigh at the image in the mirror. He looked like he'd been betrayed and stepped on. Accurate.

He stepped out of the bathroom, a towel around his bare shoulders. Tin began changing and mentally preparing himself for the day. It would be a whole day of ignoring people and cold glares. He preferred it that way.

He quietly went downstairs, praying he hadn't woken anyone else up. Hoping to just grab a fruit and slip out unnoticed, it was to his dismay to see his mother sitting at the head of the dining table. He sat down without a word and picked up one of the newspapers from the center of the table to distract himself. Neither of them said a word, the only sound from the kitchen where a maid was fixing up breakfast. The maid came out of the kitchen wearing a bright smile, which only widened on seeing Tin at the table for the first time in at least six months. " Oh, good morning master", she smiled brightly at him as she poured maple syrup from a crystal jar onto his mother's pancakes, " Shall I make you some breakfast ?" 

He pushed back the chair and roughly stood up, watching carefully for any reaction from his mother. " That's not necessary", he said dismissively. He grabbed his backpack from where it was hanging on the back of his chair and rushed out the door. His mother didn't glance up from her phone. Tin sighed softly once he was on the other side of the door. 

He was indifferent. Loneliness and silence were regular and anyway he felt more comfortable that way. But sometimes he couldn't help wishing there was someone to make his life less... gray. 

---

"Aaaahhhh. MOM! HELP !", Can ran into the room, yelling loudly and squealing occasionally when his sister caught up to him.

He ran in circles around the living room sofa where his parents were seated, rolling their eyes at the two demons they created.

"She's crazy mom. Stop her."

Can was starting to resemble a headless chicken when finally his sister pinned him to the floor and began tickling his sides. He arched in laughter and tears sprung to his eyes.

Can kept letting out sharp dolphin shrieks until the tickling let up and he was left on the floor where he lay for several minutes, hair and clothes disheveled.

His father got up to put his coffee cup in the kitchen and kicked his traumatized son lightly on the stomach, " Good Morning son. Lovely weather today, isn't it ?"

His mother got up as well and pulled his shirt back down over his stomach and sighed, " How is it that you let your sister bully you. I raised you to have a backbone of your own. Now get off the floor and come set the table."

Can pouted, still bitter from being woken up to his sister wearing a grim reaper mask and holding a knife, " Fine. But just to state facts, NONE OF YOU LOVE ME ENOUGH." He wore his frown all the way upstairs, stomping up the stairs and ending the loudness that had disturbed a peaceful morning with the sharp bang of the door being slammed.

Quickly he got dressed in his soccer uniform and pulled the socks till they were high enough before stomping back down and plopping down for dinner.

" You guys are lucky I'm such a nice person." 

---

hEllOOOo

I'm sorry if that was crap. I really do apologize. This book is mostly for me to help fill the gap between the release of episodes. Also, the damn ChEMisTRy between those two is absolutely mad. I love it. Also, there's no fanfiction of them on the internet yet and I just needed something. ANYTHING. And so I wrote this one chapter.  I would say don't get used to it but who knows, maybe one day I'll wake up in the middle of the night and just put out fifty chapters or something. Who knows. 

Anyyywayyy thanks a ton if you read this, and thanks even more if you're reading this author's note. I know I never do. Thanks regardless. 

That is all from me.