First Boyfriend ( UNEDITED )

Minho yawned.

It has been an hour and a half since he got here and there's been zero hot guys! According to Hyunjin's dare, Minho can't leave the cafe until he dates a hot guy, or a cute guy, or just any guy. But, heck, Minho is so thirsty for hot guys with tattoos that he decided to say "Fuck pure guys," for the day.

"It'll be great if you can find a real and legit date later," is what Hyunjin said before leaving him alone in this stupid cafe which is full of old people.

"Hyunjin really did pick a nice cafe, didn't he," Minho scoffed. He drank his third glass of coffee and walked over to the cashier.

"Hello, sir. A cup of Americano I suppose?" the bartender asked.

Minho chuckled slightly. "You know me so well. And a slice of cheesecake please."

Minho smiled sweetly at the worker who nods and prepared his order quickly.

"He's pretty cute, should I just flirt with him?" Minho mumbled to himself. His eyes taking a good look at the bartender's hands.

He ended up sighing whilst drinking his fourth cup of coffee, deciding not to flirt with the cute bartender.

If I'm gonna find a date like this, I'm gonna make it worth it.

The door opened. Minho darts his gaze straight to the three guys entering the cafe.

"Finally, some hot shit!" Minho screamed to himself, which sounds like a loud whisper for the cute old couple beside him.

Minho eyed the three guys who's ordering their coffee. His eyes landed on one particular guy with a black long sleeved T-shirt and black skinny jeans. Minho can see the guy's veiny hands when he grabbed for his coffee and his tattoo peeked as if it's asking Minho to come over and pet it.

Minho's mouth opened slightly in distress, almost drooling.

"How can someone be that good looking?" he whispered to himself.

Minho gulped harshly when the guy he laid his eyes on drank his coffee. "He's just drinking his coffee but holy fuck isn't he hot."

The guy sat down two tables from Minho. Minho cupped his cheeks, staring at the guy lovingly.

"He's so cute yet so hot at the same time! This is fucking illegal," Minho frowned lovingly.

15 minutes passed and Minho made up his mind.

I'm gonna get the date I deserve with that guy, if he refuses, I'd just force him.

LMAO WHAT EVEN WAS THIS

This whole chapter is just Minho drooling over Chan, it's sO bad jsjsjjs

Thanks to my baby for helping me with this, love ya!

Next chapter will be Chan's perspective oofs