Chapter 4 - Different

Start from the beginning

"SHUT UP!" Bakugou yelled at you.

You giggled, a closed smile on your face. Bakugou saw this, and his face went red. He turned his head away, making his now red face not visible to you or Eijiro.

"Whatever," Bakugou mumbled.

The rest of the walk home consisted of more bickering, but Eijiro made sure to keep you and Bakugou quiet since he didn't want to disturb anyone, being in public and all.

You were a few blocks away from where Bakugou would separate from you and Eijiro, but you felt a sudden wave of hunger.

Your eyes widened as you stopped walking, your knees wobbling.

'I used too much energy. I should've gotten more,' you thought to yourself, clenching your teeth.

"Are you okay?" Eijiro asked, his eyes wide.

"Yeah, Demon Chick. What's up with you?" Bakugou asked, walking over to you.

You groaned, using your arms to catch your balance. You looked up at Eijiro, a painful look on your face.

"I'm just going to grab...'food'" you nervously said.

"Right now?" Eijiro asked.

"I used too much energy," you sighed, trying not to reveal anything to Bakugou.

"Okay, we'll come with you," Bakugou said, shrugging.

"No," you stated.

"What? Why? I'm hungry too," Bakugou said.

"Trust me, you don't want to see that," Eijiro told Bakugou. "I'll meet you at home. I'll tell my moms," Eijiro warmly said to you.

You nodded your head, taking a deep breath. You fixed your footing and smiled at him. Eijiro walked away, Bakugou reluctantly following behind him. Bakugou glanced at you once more before continuing the walk.

"What's so bad about her getting food?" Bakugou asked, you no longer in his sight.

"She doesn't eat like you and I do," Eijiro said, trying to not reveal anything.

"Is she just a messy eater? That's fine, I really don't care," Bakugou told Eijiro.

"No, that's not it. It's something you don't really want to see, especially when she's as hungry as she is right now," Eijiro explained.

Bakugou was about to say something, but Eijiro cut him off.

"Please leave it. You can yell at me, but it's something that (Y/N) is quite embarrassed about. Maybe you'll find out in the future if you become close enough with her," Eijiro sighed.

You walked down the street, following the sent of something sweet. You eventually reached a man who sat on a bench.

The boy was quite muscular, definitely your age. He wore a white tank top with a light denim jacket over it. He wore dark denim jeans and brown boots. He looked quite bored as he scrolled through his phone.

You approached the boy, extremely hungry.

"Excuse me?" you nervously stuttered.

The boy looked up at you, his golden eyes sparkling slightly. His blonde hair looked pretty dry, but fluffy. He looked to be from America.

"Hi," the boy responded, his eyes widening at you. You could tell by his voice that he was indeed American.

You used your quirk to look at his desires, your eyes widening when you were already in them. You smiled at the boy, doing exactly what he desired.

Since you were standing, you were higher up than him, but he was definitely taller than you. You leaned down, whispering something in his ear. When you pulled away, his face was bright red. Now, he desired for you to pull him into a dark alleyway.

You sent him a smile as you grabbed his wrist, pulling him into the closest dark alleyway.

"Can I kiss you?" the boy asked.

You smirked and nodded your head. The boy was quick to press his lips against yours, catching you off guard for a moment. You felt his energy refuel you. It wasn't the worst energy you've had, maybe even some of the best.

Alrighty, past this point is the intense kissing scene. I understand if you're not comfortable with these scenes, so if you aren't, it will say when the scene is over.

You combed your fingers through the boy's hair as he inserted his tongue into your mouth.
He swirled his tongue around, exploring the depths of your mouth. You tugged at his hair, causing tiny moans to exit his mouth.

The boy pushed you up against one of the walls, one of his arms wrapped around your waist, while the other arm felt around your body. This sent shivers down your spines since you were quite sensitive.

The boy pulled away from your mouth, a line of spit connecting your mouth with his. He smirked, winking at you as he began kissing and nibbling at your jawline, slowly going down to your neck.

"Mmm," you hummed, enjoying the feeling and the energy.

The boy's kisses turned to little nibbles. He'd always lick wherever he nibbles right afterward, and kiss it to sooth the slight pain. It was fine since the energy gave you an amazing rush.

"Ah," you quietly moaned, causing the boy to a shiver.

"Gosh, you're so hot," the boy told you as he pulled back your school uniform blazer and shirt, nibbling, licking, and kissing your shoulders.

"Hey, I have a question. Do you want to come to the Sports Festival? I'll be in it and maybe we could do this between battles," you seductively said, moaning sometimes between words.

"F*ck yeah," the boy said with a smile as he continued.

This continued until both you and the boy were satisfied. You exchanged numbers with him, learning his name was Jackson.

The kissing scene is now over! I repeat, the scene is over!

You didn't feel any guilt or discomfort from doing that, it was normal, especially because it was how you survived. You didn't have a choice.

You got home, and everything continued like usual. You had dinner with your family, then got ready for bed.

You had just finished taking a shower and were now dressed in your pajamas, your hair still clumping together because of the water. You heard your phone buzz on your desk. You sighed, assuming it was Jackson.

You walked over to your desk, not surprised to see that Jackson had texted you, but surprised to see that you had gotten a text from a new number.

XXX-XXXX-XXX: Hey, Demon Chick. It's Bakugou. Shitty Hair gave me your number.

You sighed, rolling your eyes.

'Of course he did,' you thought.

You saved his number, creating a new contact for him. As you were typing in the contact name, you typed in "Bakugou" because that was his name, but something felt wrong about just making his name his contact. You giggled as you changed the contact name to "Pomeranian Boy."

You: Hi, Pomeranian Boy :)

Pomeranian Boy: The f*ck you just call me?

You: Pomeranian Boy owo

Pomeranian Boy: F*cking fite me

You giggled at Bakugou's angry text.

You: Maybe at the Sports Festival uwu

Pomeranian Boy: Wtf. Whatever.
Pomeranian Boy: What's your quirk?

Your eyes widened as you read that last text. Since it was a text message and not a
face-to-face conversation, you could just not answer. So, that's exactly what you did.

Heyo! Thank you so much for reading! I hope you have a great night/day! I'd appreciate it if you'd vote, comment, and follow! I love ya! Byyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeee!