Episode 10 (Parts Assembly Required Part 3)

Start from the beginning

Jacksepticeye: Wait... Mel B knows this.

PewDiePie: Well, there's your answer.

Reaction-Time Tal: Okay, seeing a girl on a table being sliced up... BAD. Yet, that other girl doesn't seem to care cause she knows.

2brosReact Eric: She doesn't give a fuck.

2brosReact Marc: Savage

MessYouself: I know she's Scary Spice but meant as well be Savage Spice.

"Look, we want to be able to interact with folks in the realms. We'll be going to need an upgrade." Mel said.

Tyrone Magnus: So that's why they have to go under such in the afterlife. That would make a great "Try Not...".

"I don't know what's got into you, but I'm going to get ourselves out of this. Right, Melanie!" Geri said.

"Where is she?" Victoria asks.

CinnamonToastKen: The classic missing person behind trope.

"She's just outside the..." (She looks. Melanie was gone.) "MELANIE!" Geri said.

It soon sinks in, as Geri knew, she was next.

MessYourself: Geri is... "Oh, Shit".

"Look, whatever the outcome is... Mel's right." Victoria said.

Geri breaks down in the hallway, while Victoria tries to calm her down. Mel looks at the audience.

"Pretty ironic the one called Baby is more well-hard than these two. I know, the first phase is more like vivisection, but please." Mel said.

MessYourself: Again not giving a fuck.

Jacksepticeye: Hey, how's it long?

=

"I'm afraid we lost her." Butthead joked.

"But, don't worry that other chick is fine, so no refunds" Beavis added.

=

Realizing what is going on, all Geri could do was a breakdown in tears as Victoria tries to calm her done. Emma had already been placed in one of the convalescence pods to let her recover from the produces and await the next section. As Mel had explained, Emma has resembled, but her upgrade wasn't like any other. Emma was allowed to check out how the process was going, shortly after the installation of implants to enhance their vision. Emma was too lethargic to even noticed at first but told they'll improve once it's completed. After the reassembly, Emma's upgrade body begun to function just fine. Emma looked at the results. Despite her worries, Emma realized it wasn't that bad after all. Emma waited in the recovering bay, as she was getting her new body a trial run. She was quite anxious to give them a try. It reminded her of Inspector Gadget, a show she used to watch a lot as a kid.

After a while, Melanie was finished with hers, hers was partially done as extra items were needed to complete hers. What was of her was placed inside of a container, design for cases like hers. Seeing Emma's cheerful mood, Melanie was able to relax after her shock. Melanie wasn't aware of why her transformation for longer than Emma, let alone in separate parts. Melanie wasn't aware the reason was to install extra measures that can take out Manson, but there was a backup plan. It was to ensure should she use the one power, she can restore herself upon activation. The rest were given a similar version, but there was a reason why Melanie was chosen. For now, all she can think is about the next series of training.