Episode 10 (Parts Assembly Required Part 3)

Start from the beginning

"Gotta admit, he's right." Steve said.

Jacksepticeye: I forgot those folks were watching

"DAMN" Ice Cube and Tucker shouted.

==

Both Victoria and Geri ran back to their room, where Mel was calming reading a comic book she found. A quick look at Emma revealed a lot, but it was just the beginning.

Dolan: WHAT THE HELL?

Hellbent: Finally, we get to the good stuff. IT'S ABOUT TIME!

Nixxom: So, that's what the inside of a Spice Girl looks like. That would be the...

Hellbent: Fuck right, they really get into it.

Doopie: How can you... oh right, demons and night elves. Right... they're turned on by stuff like that.

Pringle: I was going to quip with that Shorty Spice joke from death-bowl but in compassion.

Melissa: Tell me when it's over.

Hellbent: It is.

Melissa: NO IT'S NOT! That's her...

Hellbent: Made Ya Look.

Nixxom: Continue with the anatomy lesson, it's about to get even better.

2brosReact Eric: What the fuck! No wonder those two ran for it.

2brosReact Marc: Insert, FUCK THIS SHIT I'M OUT.

Markipler: And I thought hell would've been gory, but damn. They put the scene in Day of the Dead.

2brosReact Eric: Remember that scene where Rhodes is killed in Day of the Dead.

2brosReact Marc: Shame Emma isn't able to say, choke on 'em.

Rim-shot

2brosReact Marc: What the fuck was that?

"Tell me we didn't just see that! How can they do something to her?" Geri asks.

"We should've gotten Melanie when we had the chance." Victoria said.

Mel overhears them.

"What are you lots yelling about?" Mel asks.

"Emma is being..."

"Emma is undergoing biomechanical augmentation. She'll be all right." Mel said.

Hellbent: See ladies, nothing to worry about. Now, back to that vivisection that was making science cool for once.

Tyrone Magnus: Out of all the people to come to their senses, it had to be Scary. Still, what is happening... DAMN.

"Wait, WHAT!" Geri said.

"Maybe, you didn't get the message. Emma is being sliced up." Victoria said.

"Duh, they have to. One section is going to work on the organic potion while the other works on the bio-mechanical. She's fine." Mel said.

"Why would you say something like that?" Victoria asks.

"I have been listening to the story." Mel said.