7.Checkmate

First person POV:

I sigh as Rini and I get to the chess tournament. I never thought I would learn that the pink haired little girl and and the (y/h/c) haired little boy were from the fucking future. How did they end up here? How does Rini and Johnny know about the Imperium Silver Crystal? Who are their parents in the future? Why does these random people want her and her brother? My mind continued to ask so many questions causing me not to realize where we actually were.

"(Y/N) we're here." She says as she starts to tug on my arm.

I shake my head and then look at her confused.

"We're here" She says while pointing to the building.

"Right. Thanks Rini."

She nods her head and we both walk into the building. We go into the stands and sit as far away from the Usagi, Rei, Makoto, and Minako were. We see Ami sitting in from of the girl who challenged her.

***20 minutes later***

The match was turning into a nightmare. Turned out the one that challenged Ami was the one that was part of the people that were trying to take Rini and Johnny away. I pick up Rini as the girls run up to us; While everybody was running out while screaming in fear.

"Get out of here." Usagi yells.

I quickly run outside with Rini still in my arms. I run to save area near the building. I set Rini down and we hid. We watched the scouts fighting the woman or person. Rini holds on to my waist and I just hold onto her. I continue to watch until I see Ami in a water type sphere. I notice she was in pain so I quickly cover Rini's face into my chest as soon as I look back I see the girls trying so hard to get Ami back but something block their powers. My eyes go wide and all I see is the guy with red flame styled hair shows up wearing a brown leather vest, camouflage styled pants, black leather boots and a necklace with some type of stone on it. I couldn't hear what he was saying but after that I see the scouts try to attack him; But instead he dodged it and the woman or person got hit with it instead. The woman disappeared and I see the guy land again. My eyes soon widen more when I see the guy start to float up and disappear with Ami. I just couldn't believe it. This is almost checkmate. Now I'm worried. What will happen to Rini and Johnny, if all the scouts start to disappear one by one? I guess it's up to me to protect them. Now I am in Checkmate.