Prologue: 転校生 (lit. Transfer student)

"My name is (l/n)(f/n)," a (h/c) haired girl say as she smiles "15 years old, my sign is (zodiac) because I'm born on (b/d)! My hobby is very many! My talent is drawing and copying! Just show me what you want me to copy then I can make the exact copy of it! I hope we get along well!" (y/n) end her introducing speech with a bow.

First impression that her classmate get is: a sweet, friendly, and can-get-annoying-sometimes type of girl. It's just too bad that they can't see or hear what kind of thought in head that she has.

'Yosh!!! This school is full of many guys! I can get many eyecandies here! Yaoi heaven I'm coming~~' the otaku-fujoshi who is currently smiling thought, with mentally drooling.

"Now, (l/n)-san, you can go take a seat on the empty seat. Everyone, be nice to her, okay?" the homeroom teacher said.

With a somewhat pride smirk, the new transfer student is walking towards the empty seat on the back. Right beside a certain person that she never meet at all.

(l/n)(f/n) is starting her yaoi-hunting... now.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ha ha~ what kind of bullshit is this!? //slap

Okay *ehem* I already decided the plot and how the genre will be. So please read this before you proceed:

1. A Kuroko no Basket fanfic
2. A reader insert
3. A fujoshi-otaku!reader that has a natural talent at drawing. Her eyes and hands are basically a copy machine.
4. The tittle and summary is: My Yaoi Fantasies Suddenly Become My Harem!?
5. Genre: humor, romance, friendship, reverse-harem, (a bit of) drama, (a bit of) slice of life.
6. The reader's/MC's motto is = "I don't care if I'm a forever alone as long as I got my eye candies!"
7. Has a first impression of annyoing and clingy reader, but actually the real personaluty of reader will be revealed later.
8. Can anyone punch me because of this story? (I mean, the tittle has 'yaoi' words, yet the story almost contain no 'yaoi' at all, even if there is one it's only fantasies.)

5% caharacter development
5% romance plot
10% the story plot
30% yaoi fantasies aka Fujoshi's fantasies
50% Wild Imagination

WARNING:
YOU MIGHT WANT TO DO ULTIMATE FACEPALM OR HAVING SYMPATHY TOWARDS OUR LOVELY BASKETBALL DORKS!!!

Lies. May skip it actually.

Hope you enjoy this story~