Buried Deep In The Hole🕳️

Start from the beginning

"Hey

"Hey.... uh.... Jax!"  Muerte says as she rides up to the club the next day "you talk to your mysterious godfather!?"  Jax asks with a smile "yeah actually I did.... Abel's not in Vancouver.... he's in Belfast"  she replies Jax's eyes widen and he asks with a surprised tone "what!?!"  she replies "look you can take the information I've given you and do what you want with it.... as far as I know I haven't let you down yet with what I have done for you and I'm not about to start now!.... I don't know all the details but he's not gonna stop searching till he's found.... no matter what you choose Jax.... I hope you find him!.... no child should be separated from their family.... especially by force!.... look my father never wanted what happened at Half Sacks wake.... you should have seen his reaction when I yelled at him about it!.... yes Jax I actually YELL at my father from time to time when he's being a true idiot!.... but he can't control everything!.... you know how people like to take charge and do things "their own way" to show off there "prowess" and prove themselves!.... it's what got my brother killed!.... he wasn't trying to show off.... just prove himself!.... I'm just as lost as you Jax.... I have been ever since I became apart of your shithole of a club!.... people trying to tear me away from the man I love, my father and my family this life is getting more and more complicated ever since Clay was given the prez patch!.... I may not have been here for that long but I see it I see how dark, dangerous and bloody he is making this club.... do you know that my father doesn't even ask for my opinion anymore!?.... directly or otherwise.... he never wanted me to have this life but with the men my heart chose to love I had no choice but to stay in it!.... I do what I can not for you but for them!.... Juice, Cobra, Quin, Chibs, Tig, Bobby and Otto.... though with Chibs and Otto it's more of a "fatherly" love and Tig and Bobby more of a uncle slash cousin love then a "I wanna be fucked by you" love.... I used to go with my father to his club meetings and shit just like I do here but he doesn't even allow THAT anymore!.... he sees the darkness creeping in and he doesn't want me to get trapped in the middle of it!.... he tries to find a "peaceful" solution but with Clay there is no peace there's only mayhem and anarchy and I can't live like that I'm surprised that you can!.... take control of your own life and stop letting your mom, Clay and everyone else control it for you!.... this is your son! stop thinking about "what's right for the club" and start thinking about what's right for him before it's too late!.... I lost the chance to do anything with mine don't lose your chance to do anything FOR yours!!"  she turns her Harley around and drives out of Teller Morrow.... Jax knew that because of what was happening between her father and his club many of the Reapers were losing what little faith they had in her and treating her like the enemy but what she didn't realize was that she had more friends within the Reapers then she thought.... Chibs, Happy, Jury, Quinn, Juice, Tig, Opie, Bobby and even Jax himself still believe in her and know that she has nothing to do with anything that is happening between the Tribal Demons and the Reapers but Jax also knew that Clay would take her info with a grain of salt and not believe a word of it so he was indeed torn between finding a way to fake getting the information himself or going along with what they already knew.... he didn't have to wait long for a few days after Muerte gave him her opinion Jax learned that what she said was true.... at least for Cameron who was found dead in the streets of Short Strand Belfast [(Irish: an Trá Ghearr) is a working class, inner city area of Belfast, Northern Ireland it is a mainly Catholic and Irish nationalist enclave surrounded by the mainly Protestant and unionist East Belfast it is on the east bank of the River Lagan in the townland of Ballymacarret, which is part of County down: according to Wikipedia].... "hey Ope I hear you're tryin to sell the Panhead"  Opie hears Muerte say from behind him he turns around and sees her walking up his driveway with her cousin Vida and chuckles as Vida hands him a white envelope full of cash with a smile "hope you don't mind if we "pretty it up" a bit though!"  Muerte teases with a smile "it's yours now I don't care what you do with it!"  he replies as he counts out 12 grand he looks up at the two women and says "I only wanted ten"  Muerte replies "you guys have been watchin Rebel and I know how expensive he can get!.... I do believe he's getting fatter as well!"  Opie laughs then says "thanks!.... let me go get the keys.... and I want to see pictures!"  Vida smiles and says "done!"  Opie chuckles shaking his head then he walks into the cabin he and his family now live in to get the keys....

 and I want to see pictures!"  Vida smiles and says "done!"  Opie chuckles shaking his head then he walks into the cabin he and his family now live in to get the keys

Muerte went with Tig, Bobby and Juice to Lumpy's Gym... "oh man"  Tig says as he climbs off his bike "when did Rupert's close?"  Bobby asks as he get's off his Harley Muerte climb's off her own Harley with a sad look in her eyes Juice climbs off his looking around as he takes her hand in his "I don't know man but this whole blocks gone derelict they start walking into Lumpy's "what the hell?"  Bobby asks "I don't know"  Tig replies.... as they walk into Lumpy's Muerte teases breathing in the scent of leather, wood, metal, blood and sweat "and we're finally home!"  they guys chuckle "hey Lumpy!"  Muerte calls out and at the same time Bobby shouts "Lumpy"  and Tig shouts "Lump"  Lumpy replies "oh hey John take five"  Juice kisses Muerte's cheek then goes and does what he was sent to Lumpy's to do as everyone says hi to Lumpy "hey Tig"  Lumpy says happily shaking Tig's hand "come here brother"  Tig says at the same time Lumpy asks "how are you? good hi Bobby"  he shakes Bobby's hand "nice to see you man"  Bobby says Lumpy looks at Muerte and jumps back in fake surprise then asks playfully "is that our little girl all grown up!?!"  she smiles at the elder man and gives him a hug "hi Lumpy.... so tell me!.... when did this whole block turn into a ghost town!?! and when should I expect a haunting and to watch out for the tumbleweed rollin!?!"  Muerte asks teasingly Lumpy chuckles she moves over closer to the ring to watch the guys up inside it box as the other three do business she folds her arms and leans up against the bottom of the ring as Bobby asks "what happened to Rupert's?"  Lumpy answers "uh Rupert's closed about six weeks after the pawn shop folded and Leo was about a month before that"  Bobby asks "they just went belly-up?"  Lumpy answers "oh no no no no they made them offers they couldn't refuse"  Tig asks "what are you talkin about?"  Lumpy answers "some kinda corporate interests coming to buy up the block well all I know is some guy in a suit comes by every other week each time he's got a little more money and a little less patience"  Bobby asks "what guy?"  Lumpy answers "I don't know I don't know and I don't care"  Juice comes up behind Muerte and wraps his arm around her waist kissing the back of her head as he joins the others she jumps in surprise and almost elbows him in the stomach at the unexpected movement and Juice turns to face Lumpy and the others as Lumpy continues "I sell this place I got nothing"  Juice says as soon as Lumpy finishes "we're good"  Lumpy replies "hey Juice.... you take care of our girl now you hear!"  she asks with a soft chuckle "trying to play matchmaker are we!?!"  Lumpy shrugs "I gotta do something with my free time!.... and I see how you two look at each other"  she turns around and teases with a smile "now now Lumpy!.... who's to say I wasn't lookin at you!?!"  she gives him a hug as he laughs "take it easy Lump you hang in there"  Tig says as the four of them start walking out of Lumpy's "ok bye"  Lumpy replies.... as they wait for the Chicken Man Juice stands inbetween his and Muerte's Harleys Muerte leans up against her own Juice's hand nervously rubs her leg up and down and in circles.... he didn't even realize he was doing it or how her excited body was reacting to his touch.... as a rustic/y blue van pulls up the road "is this the van?"  Tig asks "yeah that's the Chicken Man"  Juice says Muerte hands him the black backpack that was laying on her other leg and he smiles at her he swings it over his shoulder and starts to walk over to the van as it pulls in and stops "high roller"  Bobby replies Muerte whistles and Juice laughs "he's a little paranoid so just let me deal with this one"  Juice says he places his forehead on Muerte's then walks away as soon as she knows he's not looking Muerte walks up to the back of the van as she passes Tig he asks in a hurried whisper "what are you doing!?!"  she replies "he looked a little overly paranoid!.... I don't know something doesn't feel right.... I'll be fine!"  she walks away and stays hidden behind the van ready to open the back doors if necessary

derelict is defined by google as: 1] in a very poor condition as a result of disuse and neglect  2] (of a person) shamefully negligent in not having done what one should have done 3]a person without a home, job, or property