I unlocked my office, and stepped inside. Once I turned on the lights I immediately went to sit down behind my glass desk. I was still behind on work because of Seung Hyun. It seemed like he was causing more negative things to me than positive, and yet I still couldn't get enough of him.

I shook off my thoughts and opened my laptop to get it started up. What was I working on before I was interrupted yesterday? I didn't even remember. As I thought, I logged in to he laptop, staring blankly down at the spinning, blue icon that meant it was loading. My thoughts were intruded by a sudden high-pitched ring that caused me to half way jump out of my leather chair.

I jerked my head in the direction of the sudden disruption, and then sighed with relief as I found that it was only my office phone. I was getting jumpy for absolutely no reason. I paused, getting my breathing back to normal before picking up the home and bringing it up, next to my ear.

"Hello, this is Kiann Khamhouy with High Cut Magazine." I paused.

"Hello, Miss Khamphouy, this is Naomi Khamphouy with U.S.A.G.. I happen to be your sister." I smiled at the sound of my sister's joking.

"Hey, Naomi." I laughed. "What are you up to?"

"Same old. Just training. What about you? Anything new happening in South Korea?"

I chuckled to myself. "Um, well. I did meet someone interesting."

"You what?!" Naomi yelled across the phone. I heard something clatter on the floor from across the line. I figured it was a chair, or her banging her legs on a desk in front of her. I couldn't help but laugh. "Wait, wait, wait. Like interesting interesting, or like interesting?"

"I'm not sure what either of those really mean." I said truthfully.

"What makes him so interesting?" I heard her laugh across the headset. I didn't have to see her to be able to tell that she was smiling insanely.

"I know what you're thinking, Naomi. It's not like that." The line went silent for a few moments, making me laugh. I could just imagine her facial expression after I said that. "No, it's better." I smiled.

"What could be better than you finally getting a boyfriend?"

"Trust me, it's better."

"If you don't get a boyfriend soon, you'll never get married, and grow up old, and alone, and become a crazy cat lady. Or even worse, that old lady that talks to her imaginary friends." She gasped dramatically, and then I heard a loud crash, which was probably her pretending to faint.

"Well, if you ever get tired of gymnastics, you could always go all out as a actress." I laughed.

"Um, no thank you." She crooned. "Okay, but seriously, who is it?"

"It's- drumroll please!" I took a pen and a pencil out of a mug sitting on my desk, and began tapping them faster and faster against my desk. I heard Naomi do the same from across the phone, while she rolled a "r" sound with her mouth. "T.O.P!"

Immediately after I said his name, I heard her begin to scream wildly.

"Oh my god!! Are you serious?!" She dropped the phone, but I could still hear her continued screams. She could be such a fangirl sometimes.

I laughed at her instant response. I couldn't even imagine what her reaction would be if she ever actually got a chance to meet him. Even though she didn't live in South Korea, she knew all about the trends, and idols. It was mostly because of all of the times that she calls me up in the middle of a project, and asks me about what I'm doing. She even learned Korean just so that she could mock me on the phone when I answer.