Every Chucky Has A Precious Red Headed Rattlesnake👩‍🦰🐍

Start from the beginning

"I have to go to that meeting with Jimmy O"  Juice tells Muerte once they walk out of the hospital for the second time in the past hour or so "you want me to come with!?

"I have to go to that meeting with Jimmy O"  Juice tells Muerte once they walk out of the hospital for the second time in the past hour or so "you want me to come with!?.... I don't like Jimmy and his lies but I can stay outside with the bikes.... I'm not sure I'm ready to go home yet and I actually took a few days off work cause of Half Sack's wake and shit!"  she asks he smiles then replies "yeah!.... I'd like that!"  she smiles and they head off to join the others.... Jax, Bobby, Clay, Happy, Juice and Chibs walk out of the Irish Bar after their meeting with Jimmy as Happy passes Muerte by he gives her a hug she turns and smiles at him and Juice as she sits on her Harley with her umbrella open above her head blocking out the sun and waits for them.... once they come back out Juice smiles and climbs on behind her wrapping his arm around her as Jax asks "Bobby? your ex-wife still with that Guido bounty hunter?"  Bobby answers "yeah why?"  Clay asks "you want to put him on Cameron?"  Jax answers "might be all we can do cops aren't doin shit we aren't getting anywhere"  Bobby replies "well I'm currently at an impasse with Precious"  Clay asks "how much of an impasse?"  Bobby answers "six months alimony, two months child support"  Muerte replies "I can....!"  Bobby holds up and hand to her "no, no don't you worry about it gorgeous!"  when he sees Clay and Jax just stare at him he says "let's go visit the crazy redheaded rattlesnake"  Muerte chuckles softly shaking her head as Juice climbs off her bike and gets onto his own and they all ride off.... Bobby, Juice, Jax and Muerte head off to Bobby's ex-wife's work place and once they got there the "redheaded rattlesnake" started right off the bat screeching at Bobby before he could fully explain WHY they were there to begin with "you got any idea how expensive Tiki's inhalers are huh? the albuterol? shit"  Precious yells at Bobby as he enters her workplace "Precious I sent you a grand"  Bobby answers defensively as she listens Muerte pulls out a money clip with two grand rolled inside in large bills and rushes in as Precious argues "did you really just say the check in in the mail? really?"  Bobby answers "yeah"  Precious pushes against his chest yelling "you think I'm as dumb as you are fat? get out of my store! get out! don't make me hurt you! get out! out!"  she starts to push him out the door Muerte tosses the cash at her money clip still intact as she grips Precious' wrist that was aiming to punch Bobby in the face and scolds angrily "will you listen to yourself you stupid bitch!?!.... for one.... you couldn't hurt a mosquito if you tried! two.... you and your new toy both have jobs and yet neither of you are smart enough to get insurance to help you take care of the kids you have!?!.... stop pinning the blame on Bobby and TRY to start acting like a better mother and learn to take better care of your kids!.... as for all these supposed problems your poor child has perhaps you shouldn't have drunk and smoked while she was still inside you and around her after she was born you fuckin idiotic whore!.... man I pity the next batch you force outta your stretched to the max pussy!.... there's two grand there plus the grand he's sending you.... if you see it at all!.... I know a few people who work at your post office and your bank.... you better pray to whatever god you believe in that my mood is better on the day it arrives you sorry excuse of a....!"  Jax rushes in and hollers shaking his head trying not to smile "MUERTE!! that's enough!.... Precious we need your old man to help me find my kid he's missing"  Muerte looks at Jax holding up her hands defensively and says as Precious calls up her boyfriend "I ain't apologizin!"  Jax chuckles wrapping his arm around her neck as they walk back outside then says with a smile "of course you're not!"  Muerte smiles then says "though I think she's gonna be pissed when she finds out that those are unfinished counterfeit bills!.... kinda like those tiny play bills you can get at the dollar store only bigger.... they won't pass anywhere!"  Jax laughs as she shrugs then says "hey!.... she deserves it!"  which makes his laughter grow.... a few minutes later Muerte was back  in Juice's warm embrace and they were chatting with Precious' bounty hunter boyfriend "I hacked into as many local sources as possible you got access to both commercial and federal databases"  Juice tells him "I need you to find this guy"  Jax adds "we got a bigger obstacle she's pissed"  Sergio Coletti says the guys and Muerte look over at her Muerte's body moving with Juice's as he turns "yes she is"  Bobby says Muerte chuckles as they turn back to look at Sergio "hey I'm still not apologizin!"  she tells them Jax chuckles Sergio looks at her confused but instead of asking he says "I have a high-risk bounty today Arty Brand ex-military I'm runnin half speed I was gonna hire a few guys"  Jax replies "but if we do it you'll help us?"  Sergio takes the picture from Juice then looks at Bobby "I take half your day pay for running intel on Cameron Hayes aka Timothy O'Dell the other half of the cash throw to Precious and the kids"  Bobby nods at Jax and Jax says "deal"  Sergio looks at Muerte and says "perhaps it's better if she stays here"  Muerte chuckles then says "nu-uh there is no way they'd allow that!.... they like me stayin close!.... besides you'd be surprised what being the opposite sex can get you!"  Sergio laughs then says with a smile "alright!"....

 besides you'd be surprised what being the opposite sex can get you!"  Sergio laughs then says with a smile "alright!"

"Ah porn!.... how I despise thee let me count the ways!"  Muerte says with teasing sarcasm as she walks into the shop where she and the guys were meeting Sergio Jax shakes his head with a smile while placing his fingers on his forehead and Sergio walks over to them from the other end "Arty's in the jerk booth in back number four"  Sergio says "that.... is all yours boys!.... I'm not going anywhere near that!"  Muerte says the guys chuckle "okay Ope stay here with Muerte we'll take the skip make sure his buddies stay out front"  Jax says "yeah"  Opie says "I need this guy whole"  Sergio tells Jax "he's no fun!"  Muerte teases playfully as Jax cocks his gun chuckles then says "yeah"  Jax, Juice and Bobby follow Sergio to the back Juice looks back at Muerte who smiles at him he returns the smile with one of his own then turns back around and continues walking Opie walks over to the video box like stand and Muerte walks over to the sexy costumes in a bag closer to the register she notices the men walk away from the register and Opie busy staring at one of Luann's porn videos she turns to the guys walks over and asks in a falsely sweet quiet voice "I'm sorry to bother you two but.... I'm starting a new job.... and I was wondering.... which outfit would work best for it!?.... the boss told me to pick an outfit that bests suits me!.... but I've always had a hard time figuring this stuff out.... especially with so many choices!"  the guys walk over to the costumes with her Opie looks up with a smile as she works the boys over keeping their attention "I've never done this sort of thing before.... but you do what you have to to get by right!?"  she asks them the guys reply looking her over their eyes wandering up and down her body but they saw her enter with Opie and thought it best not to try anything "you'd look great in any of them!"  she pretends to blush then says "aww you guys are so sweet!.... but I can only buy one!"  the guys laugh Muerte hears Juice groan and fall to the ground and nods at Opie to go help them he rushes into the back as she continues to keep the other two busy until they hear gun shots and go running into the back Muerte rushes after them she makes it out of the back of the shop just in time to hear Juice say "damn hybrids dangerous"  her arms wrap around his waist as she reaches him he turns and smiles at her and they go chasing after Sergio who went to get Arty hand in hand "get lost I can handle it from here"  Sergio says when they catch up to him "where are his buddies!?"  Muerte asks "what do you mean!?!"  Jax asks looking over at her "well I was able to keep their attention till somebody thought it was a smart idea to pull the trigger and let bullets fly out!.... wait!.... where's Ope!?!.... great lost the bearded grizzly and the muscle!"  Jax chuckles then he turns to Sergio and says "hey I want something on Cameron Hayes by the end of the day"  then he turns to Juice and pats his stomach "make sure that happens"  Juice replies as he hugs Muerte to him "yeah"  Opie comes jogging up to them when he sees Muerte he looks relieved then he follows Jax back to their Harley's.... instead of going with Juice Muerte went to go visit Otto then went home.... it took a little convincing before Juice let her go "he's a stranger Juan!.... you know I haven't been very good with strangers since....!"  she tells him in a soft low voice "yeah!.... alright!.... but first....!"  he replies as he looks at her with his arms wrapped around her waist lowers his head so that their lips touch and gave her a lingering sensual kiss and he only let her lips go when he noticed Sergio's smiling face watching them "so!.... did you buy one!?!"  Juice teasingly asks with a smile she teases back with a smile as she grips the sleeves of his shirt while looking into his eyes in a very alluring way "and here I thought you liked it better when I wasn't wearing anything at all!"  Juice's eyebrow raises and Sergio bursts out laughing as Juice blushes with a grin on his face.... the rest of the day was pretty uneventful for her it was mostly grocery shopping and cleaning