The first day

"Oy, Conrad!" Beca called out with a smirk, grabbing the attention of her best friend Stacie. "What do you want midget?" The taller brunette chuckled, smiling at Beca. "I heard we have a new teacher in English, hope she's hot." Beca smirked, her hands adjusting her SnapBack that she wore everyday. "Yeah well, you're just such a lesbian," Stacie rolled her eyes jokingly, shaking her head.

It was the first day of senior year, and by now, Beca had built up a reputation of being a badass. She never payed attention in class, she skipped lessons, and nobody knew but she had a killer voice. Beca was very talented, but the only person who knew of her musical dreams was Stacie.

The pair walked into school, waving at their friends, Jesse, Amy, Benji and Emily, Becas step sister. "Hey Becs," Emily smiled, it was her first day as a freshman, and she was really nervous. "You alright Em? You look scared," The brunette laughed, hugging her little sister. "Don't worry about it dude, I'm here if you need help getting round school and so are all of the guys," She smiled, pointing at their friends. Beca may of had a reputation of being a badass but when it came to family, she was just a big softie. Emily was the only one in her family to know she was gay, well, apart from her uncle who she came out to when she was drunk one night saying things like; "boobs are soooo squishy" and "I wanna hug dem titties". Her uncle promised not to say anything and Beca knew he never broke his promises.

After Beca walked Emily to her first class, she noticed a stunning redhead looking lost and flustered. Beca just thought that the unknown girl was just a new student, so she went over to help her. "Hey, are you okay?" She asked in a soft tone, smiling at the beautiful girl before her. "Oh I um, I'm looking for E6?" She frowned, scratching the back of her head. "Oh come with me, that's my class, oh and we have a new teacher as well so don't worry about the only one introducing yourself," Beca chuckled, walking the their class. The redhead laughed and smirked at Beca, "I'm the new teacher, Miss Beale." She smirked, finding Becas shocked face adorable. "Aw shit," Beca muttered under her breath, her cheeks turning a rosy colour. "Language," Miss Beale warned jokingly, laughing quietly.
Beca's POV

'Oh crap, I'm screwed,' I thought, trying to hide the blush. I can't be seen blushing! I'm Badass Beca Mitchell and no one ever makes me blush. "I Uh..." I couldn't get the words out. She was just so pretty. Damn it! I really thought I had a chance with this girl. "Mitchell, Beca Mitchell," Was what I said after getting my usual confidence back. She took my hand and shook it with a smile, and holy shit her hands are so soft! I wonder what they'd feel like if she used her fingers to... never mind, I can't be thinking of my teacher that way!
Third POV

"Well, Miss Mitchell, I think we should head to class, we're already ten minutes late," Miss Beale smiled, following Beca to their class. "Sorry Miss, I was showing my sister to her class, it's her first day," She sighed, opening the door in the hallway.

Chloe's heart melted a little inside, she thought that Beca was adorable, and she was completely different to what her colleagues had told her about the short brunette. Her best friend who got her the job, Aubrey Posen, told her that Beca was a 'devil child' in her own words, Aubrey said that Beca did nothing but cause trouble and get into fights. Miss Posen would always yell at Beca whenever she was in her class, normally for stupid reasons, so Beca always ended up in detention. Chloe had it in her head that Beca wouldn't even show up to class, but here she was, not only turning up but actually showing her to the classroom. Plus the outfit that Beca had on was also very sexy.

The two walked into their class, Beca heading straight to the back corner to sit in her usual desk as Chloe went to the front of the class. "Okay, I'm sorry I'm late guys, but I'm your new teacher," Chloe smiled her dazzling smile, looking around at all of the teenagers. "My name is Miss Beale, and for today's lesson we're just gonna go around the class and get to know each other. Any questions?" She asked, nodding towards the boy in the middle of the class. "Are you single?" Tom smirked, earning a scoff from Beca. Those two had never got along and they were always getting into fights, but Beca always one no matter what. "Have some respect for women assholes," Beca muttered loud enough for him to hear. "Shut your mouth you dyke! You've never even had a girlfriend!" He yelled, glaring at the brunette. Beca just rolled her eyes and shook her head, she was used to being bullied by him about her sexuality but she never payed attention. "Tom, that's enough, I want you out of my classroom." Miss Beale said, anger in her voice. The teenage boy scoffed and stood up, running a hand through his hair as he walked out.

Chloe knew what it was like to be bullied in high school, she only just graduated high school five years ago so the memories were still in her mind. She was always made fun of because she was bisexual. The bullying was so bad that she actually had an eating disorder for years.

"Beca can I see you for a moment? The rest of you just do some homework or something," Chloe said to the class, watching Beca walk up to her desk. "What's up Miss?" Beca asked, watching Tom stick his middle finger up at Beca through the window on the door. "Are you okay? I'm going to talk to Tom after class and put him in detention," Chloe said in a soft tone, smiling up at the brunette. "It's fine Miss, don't worry about it. I'm used to it," She muttered, her eyes fixed on the boy with a scowl.

Miss Beale was busy packing up Her stuff at the end of the day, heading towards her car when she heard people chanting "Fight!" She ran over to the crowd of students and pulled the two apart. It was Beca and Tom

So please comment your opinions, vote, share, tell me what you think x 1109 words