Chapter 7 ( Pt. 1 )

Jimin's POV
Well, who knew this would happen...

Flashback

" Jeon (A/N Jimin likes to keep Jungkook's real last name) Jungkook, are you telling me that you and Tae left me with the HopeWu couple, and went to eat without me... For free... ARE YOU SERIOUS BRO?!?! "

I screamed at Jungkook and Tae for doing this.. I mean.. THEY WERE EATING FOR *FREE* WHAT DID THEY THINK THEY WERE DOING??

" Jimin, I was gonna call you, but Eomma Jinnie told me that you were busy.. " " Me as well Chim! " Both Jungkook and Taehyung pouted at me, looking like innocent little animals. Unfortunately, I'm not Jin, neither am I little Jimin now, so I wouldn't fall for it.

" YOU COULD HAVE STILL ASKED ME YOURSELF, COULDN'T YOU?!? " I was angry at them, I mean, okay I supposed I'm being petty, but what can I say? Food is air for me.

" Appa Joonie said not to bother you, however important it was, even if I was giving birth- " and me, killing a whole family, from baby to grandparents- " " we couldn't bother you. " Both Jungkook and Tae replied once again, nodding their heads towards each other for confirmation, then looking confidently back at me.

" I swear, if this isn't true at all, Mochi is coming out. " I could feel my wolf smirking at them as beads of sweat formed on their foreheads. I mean, we were in an air-conditioned room. It was 16°C.

" I swear on my precious gun- " " and me on my precious gucci- " " Kookie, we are nailing on the finishing of sentences, aren't we? " " I agree, honey." Shaking my head at their childishness, I could tell it was the truth since Jungkook had the gun since my father trained him and he treasured it like it was the most important thing, second to Tae.

And Tae, nothing was more important than Gucci, I once asked Tae, would he rather save Gucci, Me or Jungkook if we fell into a river and he said, and I quote, " Gucci, duh, how obvious was that? You and Jungkook isn't as of value than Gucci, but I'll still save the both of you, after the Gucci is saved of course. "

I could still feel myself shaking my head at Tae ever since, but now I know it was the truth. But I didn't know why..

DING DONG ( A/N Flashback to when Jungkook said Ding Dong. Good ol' days.. )

I went to open the door and whoever was there was a huge, unexpected surprise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/N) WELP, hi, I'm back. I was wondering, should I post my other story again.. I kinda got back the idea but I wasn't sure.. Comment " YEET " if you think I should, and comment " HECC NAH " if you think I shouldn't. #peace™️©️✌🏻

Remember to always love y'all selves💜💜💜
P

.S( This is part one of chapter 7 )