Snape?

Belles pov

After the day I ran down to Snapes classroom.

"Snape will you walk me down the isle?" I asked as I ran into the office while he was marking.

"Belle id be." He paused "honoured." He said getting up to hug me.

"Thank you, you are the closest thing I've ever had to a dad and I couldn't do it without you." I whispered.

I felt a drop on my head. Have I honestly made my godfather cry.

"Right, well. Back to." He paused, "marking." He sat back down as I walked out. I felt her.

"Yes mother." I mind said.

"Belle is so pretty."
It was Olly's voice.
What?

"Olly what are you doing in my head?" I asked.

"Belle, what are you doing in my head?" He asked.

"I asked first." I answered.

"Well me and mason tried some magic out on me." He explained.

"And now we can hear each other." I said dryly.

"I guess." He answered.

My mind went completely blank. My future husband can hear everything.

"I can still hear you" he said.

"Shut up, i need to figure out we are going to get rid of this terriable curse." i said.

"Why? I think its amazing we can hear each other." he moaned. Boys.

"What if my mother decides to invade my mind and put me back in danger, you could be hurt and i'd never forgive myself if you." I paused. I couldn't finish my sentence.

"Oh yeah, like i want my wife to nearly die. Belle, you've got to understand that you don't have to deal with her on your own anymore. We are a team for a reason. Their is no I in team." he said. "I'm ready to protecting you because i'm prepared to lay my life before you, and if neccassery, die for you."

"Olly." i whispered. I actually think my heart melted in that few minutes.

"Awwwwwwwwwwwww really?" he asked

"Not anymore Woody" I said. All of my thoughts stopped. I couldn't have him in my head anymore.

I ran out to the black lake. I knew he couldn't hear my thoughts from their. I knew he wouldn't be able to hear me scream as my dark mark burnt my arm making it tingle, it was almost like it was being electrocuted. The waves sending shocks to my head making my whole body ache.

I screamed.
Smash!
I had broken a window.

"Belle!" A voice screamed.
I blacked out.

Harry's pov

I was wondering down to the black lake. I needed to escape a pining Ron when I heard a blood curdling screamed that made a window smash at Hagrids hut. I sprinted towards the black lake as Belle began to faint.

"Belle!" I screamed as I sped up to catch her. Her whole body was sweating. Had she been for a run? I laid her down on the ground and grabbed Hagrid. He took her to the hospital wing and I grabbed Oliver.

Oliver's pov

I saw Belle laying on the hospital bed. I feel like she almost lives here.

"It's her dark mark." Madam Pomfry announced.

"That's impossible, she never was touched with Voldemort's wand tho." Mason piped up.

"That's why she passed out. He wants to make her a death eater also so he will try and make her a death eater." Madam Pomfry said.

"This is why you can't be in my head Olly." Belle whispered and I placed a kiss on her forehead.
I love her but I am seriously wanting to murder anyone who hurts her.