The Roommates

IF YOU HAVEN'T READ PART ONE GO DO THAT NOW

Uh oh. This was embarrassing. The floor advisor walks back in. "Dinner is in five minutes, hurry up." She rushed back out of the room. Steven puts the shirt on first. Next the skirt. He feels, strange. He walks into the bathroom. It has makeup spread across all four faucets and it smells of perfume. He sees a full body mirror and sees himself. He looks weird and Steven gets a wave of embarrassment. The floor advisor comes in again. "Follow me, I'll bring to your table and introduce you to your roommates." She grabs him by the hand and easily pulls him through the door and down the hallway. She let's go at the elevator and clicks a button to go down. It opens immediately and she walks through, Steven following. She clicks 2 and the door closes. Ms. Sanderson looks at him clearly for the first time in his uniform and snickers. The elevator door opens and she leads Steven to the cafeteria. "Table 14" she says, then walks away. He sees that nobody is at the food line so he goes to it. He grabs s plate and sees what's to eat. Pasta, broccoli, beans and water. There is also a salad options which, by looking around, he can tell about half of the girls went for. He goes into the line and the lunch ladies snicker and dump pasta and broccoli in his plate. He was too sick to his stomach to eat anything else. He went to table 14 and sat down. "So" one girl said, "You're are new roommate." Steven felt the eyes of the five girls burning into him. "I guess so" he shrugged.