Chapter 2

Three days later, Arial was feeling better. They decide to go out to eat. They drive down to Olive Garden for some lunch. They both ordered chicken alfredo. On their way home, they see their neighbor drinking something. They couldn't really see what it was though. All they know is that it is red.

     Once they got home, they sat down and watched TV. Then, they heard a knock on the door. "It must be our neighbors!" Arial guessed.

     They open the door and find out it is their neighbors. "Hello! I am Palla and this is my daughter, Stella."

     "Hi! I am Jose and this is my girlfriend, Arial."

     "We are having dinner at my house if you guys want to come. Seven pm." Palla informs.

     "We will be there," Arial promised.

     "Perfect!" See you at my house!"

     "Bye!" Jose and Arial said.

     They decided to go for dinner. They clean up and watch TV in the meantime.

     It is now around seven PM. They get ready to leave. "Hey, babe. Are you ready to go?" Jose asked.

     "Yes," Ariel responded.

     So, they leave their house and walk across the street. They knock on the door and Palla answers. "Oh, hello! Glad you came!"

     "I am very excited!" Arial states.

     "Well, come in!" Palla said, "We are just setting up the table."

     They wait for about three minutes on the couch. "The food is done!" Palla yells.

     "Perfect! I am so hungry!" Arial claims.

     They stay there for about fifteen minutes. "I guess it is time for us to go home!" Jose said.

     "Yeah, I guess. See you later! Bye!" Palla said.

     They walk back home and fall asleep. Jose woke up to a knock on the door. He walked to the door and realized it was Palla. "Hello?" Jose asked.

     "Hello!" Palla said.

     "What are you doing here?"

     "I wanted to know if you guys liked the food last night," Palla answered.

     "Yeah, it was great!" Jose said, "why are you asking now?"

     "I forgot to ask you last night."

     "Oh, okay. The food was great! Talk to you later," Jose said.

     "Bye!" Palla yelled.

     Jose walked up to Arial. "Hey. Palla just asked if we liked the food last night!" Jose said.

     "Well, what did you say?" Arial asked.

     "I said it was good."

     "Okay. She was just worried that we didn't like it."

     "Okay. I guess." Jose responded.