Chapter 1

"We're almost there!" Arial exclaimed.

     "Almost where?" Jose asked.

     "Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you. I have a surprise. We're going to look at a new house!" Arial explained.

     "Finally," Jose said, "We need a new house!"

     Seventeen minutes later, they arrive at the house. Jose exclaimed, "We can't afford this! This is a mansion!"

     "Yes, we can! I saved up and got a better job without you knowing!"

     "Well, why didn't you tell me?"

     "Because this was a surprise," Arial said softly.

     "I know, and I love it!"

     "Thank golly!" Arial smiled.

     "But it is going to take forever to get everything here because we live twenty-two hours away!" Jose expressed.

     "That is why I bought Uhaul trucks, and I got people to drive them! They are already almost here. They left about thirty minutes after we did." Arial explained.

     "Oh, okay."

     They started to explore around. Jose was super excited to move into this house. They decided to go meet their neighbors. Thet walked to their neighbors across the street. Then, they went to their neighbors to the left and to the right of them. All of their neighbors seemed pretty cool and really nice. "Hey. The Uhaul trucks are here! We should go move everything in." Arial noticed and suggested.

     "That'll be a smart idea!" Jose answered and laughed.

     They walked back to their new house and started to unload the Uhaul trucks. After several hours, they were done moving their stuff into the house. By the time they were done, it was already dark outside. "We should go get some sleep now," Jose suggested.

     "Yeah. It has been a long day." Arial agreed.

     They went inside, and they fell asleep. Jose woke up, and he noticed Arial looked really pale. He asked her if she was feeling alright. She was still asleep when he asked though. He waited for her to wake up for about fifteen minutes. When Arial woke up, she called Jose up to their room. "Jose! I am not feeling well today!" Arial expressed.

     "Do you want me to get some medicine from downstairs?" Jose offered.

     "Yes," Arial responded.

     Jose went downstairs to get some medicine. "Here is some medicine," Jose said, "let me go get you some water."

     "Okay, hurry up!" Arial said.

     Jose comes back with some water. "Here is your water."

     Arial fell back asleep. Jose suddenly heard a knock at the door. He went to go see who it was. "Hello!" Their neighbor said.

     "Hi," Jose responded.

     "My name is Parker."

     "Nice to meet you Parker, my name is Jose."

     "Can I come in?" Parker asked.

     "Not right now. My girlfriend is not feeling well right now. Maybe some other day!" Jose responded.

     "Oh, okay. See you later. Bye!"

     "Bye!" Jose said and shut the door.