Lovers

Killeen POV

Smut will be happening.

"Yeah just like that," I said as I instructed my two boyfriends to kiss.

Joel and Mark's  lip were lock as they French kiss each other and made sloppy sounds in our dorm room while I rub my cock.

When I first came to college I caught them making out in our dorm.

They were both freshmen like me and we quickly build a bond over the years.

I was there top and they love my cock, looking at there cakes as they wiggle in the bed temps me to just fuck them right now.

But I wanted to treasure the moment because tomorrow will be graduation and we'll all be be going our separate ways.

"Killeen," Joel pur's and shakes his ass.

He was such a cock slut and I loved that about him.

I got on to the bed and slap his ass, "ahh," he screams as I slowly push a finger into his tight hole.

"Yes, yes, hmmm," Mark shouts as I attack his ass with my tongue.

"Get on," I instructed Joel and he climbs on my dick and rides me.

Mark stood up and pushed his dick down joel's throat as he got fucked.

Our love session lasted hours as I we had sex. Mark was vers as I entered him with my cock and he pushed forward and penetrated Joel.

I was loving it as we when wild. Our sex continued in the bath room as we showered.

Mark went on his knees and took my cock while I soaped up joel's sexy body.

Then I pulled up mark and put him against the bathroom wall and fu*k him under the shower.

We did many more things before we got some sleep.

Raynar POV

"Yes Raynar , please I'm begging you here," Archibald pleads as I strip him of his cloths.

I strip him of his coat and slowly open the buttons of his shirt.

When his chest was fulling expose kissed his clod flesh and lick his hard pink nipples.

He was a sensitive lover and I like that.

We met a twelve years ago and we've been in a steady relationship.

He was the Earl of Day light. He leader a convent of vampires.

Be being a hybrid was a dull point in our relationship, because it didn't matter much

Our attraction was spontaneous, I saw an wanted to conquer the Powerful vampire.

Stripping him naked, I look at his pale white skin, it was smooth and unblemished.

"On your knees!" I ordered him.

Right away he goes down and looks up at me, I liked when he is like this.

Opening his mouth I spit into his mouth and watch as he swallowed my saliva.

"Do you want my cock?" I asked him, but he didn'respond.

Plow! I slapped him across his face and looked at him angrily .

Archibald knew I was in charge and that i hated defiance when having sex.

Holding his face I pull out my pink cock and shoved it down his throat.

He was a greedy slut for my cock, he swallowed me hold without gagging.

Enjoying his skill as he deliver a great pleasure to my cock.

"Good good," I say before I grab his head and start to fuck his face over and over before cuming down his throat.

After release my seed into his stomach, I lift him up and let him hold onto the bed as I rip a hole in is breeche.

Seeing his nice smooth pink bun, I got stiff again.

Not needing any encouragement, I slam my cock into his warm and wet hole.

"Damn ," was all I could think as his hole gripped my cock but that didn't stop be fron going wild as I delivered powerful strokes.

But of us became feral animals especially Archibald as he sank his fangs into my skin when I fucked him harder.

As we're fucking harder something strange happens.

Before I knew it I was no longer fucking Archie,I wasn't it his tight hole anymore.

There was no pleasure only misery and darkness around me.

"Ha Ha," I breath hard as I get up, it was another dream.

I've been dreaming about my former lover for months now and I don't know why.

We broke up decades ago.

Getting up out of my bed, I heard down to the kitchen in the pack house.

After Alfred and I defeated Marybell we decide to stay on her.

And with the war coming to the werewolf world, we've agreed to fight along side the Lone star pack.

Before long I took out a bottle of deer blood I stored in the fridge. Purring it into a wine glass i start to drink it.

I prefer animal blood over human blood, it taste better and thier was less fat and additive.

Turning my head to the far end of the kitchen I saw the boy standing there.

"So you started a war?" I ask him.

"I guess your right vampire," he response as he steps into the kitchen.

Hmm he wasn't ugly quite cute if you ask me but you could tell it would take a lot of work to train him to be a good lover.

I liked a man with a little experience it made it easy to fuck the hell out of them.

Taking another drink I ask him, " what's your name little one."

"Aren't you a curious bloodsucker, my name is Klarc," he replys as he steps pass me and gets a can of beer from the fridge.

"The blood moon pack will do what ever it takes to get you back ," I stated.

Eating his cake he didn't look up at me.

After he was finish eating he put back the remaining cake in the fridge.

"If you excuse me, I have a girl to finish fucking," he says as he is leaving the kitchen.

I could only look  at this kid and smirk.

Drinking off the blood i had. I decide to get up and take a swim in the quarry as I was bored.

Please leave a comment and tell me what you think.