Ice Cream for Ke$ha

A/N: I'm editing all my stories and will release a chapter in the third book and a sequel to my Euphoria book since the second season is out now so if you check back at my stories and see pieces of it is gone.. they were cringey and from years ago. Stay tuned.

 Stay tuned

(^ootd)

Andre and I walk up the lunch table where Cat and Robbie are sitting at just as Tori walks up from the other side and I roll my eyes.

"I wanna live! There's things I never tried. Things I really really really wanna do-"

"-What do you really really really wanna do?-"

"-Uh.. Ride a pony, take a cooking class," Robbie tells us we just all look at him.

"Yo Robbie you're missing something-"

"-Oh! Modeling. Thanks Cola-"

"-No your manhood," I tell Robbie and everyone laughs and Robbie gives me 'are you serious' look.

Andre pulls out our cartons of ice cream and hands mines to me and I give him a 'thank you'.

"Just ice cream?-"

"-Uh huh-"

"-That's what y'all gonna eat for lunch?-"

"-Nope! It's been in Andre's locker all day-"

"-We're gonna drink it!" Andre says making me giggle before we start drinking it.

"Why?-"

"-Cause I wanna meet Ke$ha and Cola's helping," Andre says before we both dig into our cartons.

"Aw dang it!-"

"-Ke$ha's not in there?-"

"-No smartass. We got the letter K again," I tell Tori with a lot of attitude and Andre throws our letters behind us making me duck.

"My brother got called that once," Cat says.

"Baby it's ok. You're gonna meet her. Or you know what maybe I-"

"-No Mara. I don't want you helping me anymore than you're already are. *sigh* Look, I know you want to help me as much as you can but I don't want you bending over backwards just so I can meet her-"

"-Baby-"

"-Oh! is this about that contest?" Robbie asks and we both nod while I play with Andre's dreads.

"What?!-"

"-Ke$ha's doing this thing with Lichder's ice cream-"

"-See there's a letter at the bottom of every pint-"

"-Uh-You need to get a K, an E, a S, a H, or an A-"

"-And if you find the letters that spell Ke$ha.. You win a private concert-"