Beck Falls for Tori

A/N: I'm editing all my stories and will release a chapter in the third book and a sequel to my Euphoria book since the second season is out now so if you check back at my stories and see pieces of it is gone.. they were cringey and from years ago. Stay tuned.

(^outfit and hair)

(^outfit and hair)

(^hair color)

"Just tell us where the girl is-"

"-I told you I DON'T KNOW!-"

"-Ok. If you don't know, you don't know... *smack* Now do you know?!-"

"-Hey man, get your partner off of me!-"

"-You better tell her what she wants to know," Andre says while sucking on MY red lollipop that he stole from me as he, Beck, and Cat performs a scene in Sikowitz's.

"You have thirty seconds to talk!-"

"-I don't I*smack*She's in my basement! She's in my basement," Beck says before falling to the ground crying and I let out a giggle.

"Cola-"

"-Sorry Sikowitz," I say as I try to stifle my laugh but I eventually start cracking up.

"🎶Boring!🎶-"

"-That was boring?-"

"-Yeah it was all too predictable, I mean look at Cola she's even laughing at how horrible it is-"

"-Sorry guys but I can't," I say in between laughs and Andre, Beck, and Cat look at me with a 'really' look.

"There were no*gasp* ahhh! Surprises," Sikowitz says while walking towards the stage looking at them and Jade looks at Sikowitz.

"I enjoyed the slapping-"

"-Yeah it really was a sight to see," I add in as we both start laughing together and Beck rolls his eyes while shoving his hands in his front pockets.

"See entertainment is so much more entertaining, when the characters do things the audience doesn't expect-"

"-I don't get what you're trying to say here-"