Into The Woods! The Big Target!

Lunch had just ended as you were heading back inside, Momo had left with the girl named Jirou and Uraraka was with Midoriya and Iida, you had just entered the classroom as everyone else was getting there too,

You avoided eye contact with Bakugou while standing with your fellow students. Suddenly the number one hero all might bursted into the room making your fellow students start to get excited.

All Might: I AM HERE!

All Might's sudden appearance startled you and made you jump making Uraraka blush a bit thinking it was cute.

All Might: Alright! As you all know, we have some guest students from another school with us today, and so we'll be heading to training ground alpha for a special exercise! Get suited up and meet me there!

Time Skip

You were in the locker room with the other guys getting changed into their hero outfits, you didn't have a hero outfit since you weren't in the Hero course, so you packed the Gi your mentor gave you for just the Occasion,

then a guy with a big tail walked up to you, he had a Gi on just like yours except his was white and had some fur on it.

Ojiro: Hey there, it seems we have similar tastes in outfits!

You nodded silently as he offered you his hand for a hand shake.

Ojiro: I'm Mashirao Ojiro, it's nice to meet you!

You took his hand while shaking a little bit, you all then headed out to Ground Alpha. When you got there, All Might was waiting for you all.

All Might: I see you're all beginning to arrive!

Once everyone had arrived All Might began to explain the exercise and the rules.

All Might: Now! The way this exercise will work is that you'll all be put into the forest! Everyone in class 1-a will be put in groups of 4, as for the guests students, you can choose to either team up or go into the wilderness alone! You'll all be going up against each other in a game of survival where anything goes!

Iida: I see, A race for survival...

All Might nodded before the giant door behind him began to open, once it had fully opened he pointed towards the entrance and all of you rushed into the forest.

You were flying through the forest ahead of everyone and eventually stopped to get some ground and hid behind a few bushes, you stayed there for a while before hearing some commotion going on nearby.

???: Where do you think that Y/N went?

??? 2: I'm not sure, but when we find him, we're gonna capture him!

??? 3: Why? He hasn't done anything to us, at least not yet...

???: 4: You saw what he did to Bakugou in the classroom! He's strong and if we don't take care of him now he'll probably win the whole thing!

You started to panic a little bit as you heard foot steps coming closer, you peeled out of the bushes to see Kirishima, Kaminari, Hagakure and Sato, Kirishima noticed you at the last moment and began running towards you.

You didn't have a choice now, you had to fight. You jumped from the bushes and Kicked Kirishima right in the face making him slide back to his teammates, Kaminari sent a few bolts of Lightning your way but you leaped away avoiding the attack.

Kaminari: So he's more than just a shy little dude!

You planted your feet into a tree before launching yourself off of it towards Kirishima who activated his quirk, Hardening his skin before you punched him in the face sending him into a tree.

He was perfectly fine however began to run at you at full speed, you got into a rugby like position and tanked Kirishima's Tackle as the two of you ouch each other.

Kirishima: Sato! Kaminari!

Suddenly Sato appeared behind you before eating a few blocks of sugar somehow making him stronger, he then began to constantly swing at you forcing you to block with one arm, Kirishima began to do the same thing.

Kirishima: HAAAAA!!

Sato: HAAAAA!!

Despite their quick punches you were catching each individual blow with little to no trouble, that was until Kaminari showed up

Kaminari: I got this! 1.3 MILLION VOLTS!!

Suddenly what could be considered to be a storm of lightning was sent your direction as Sato and kirishima were starting to land clean hits, they jumped away before you were hit with lightning with an after explosion making a bunch of smoke.

Kirishima: We got him!

Sato: When we work together there's no wall we can't break!

Within the smoke you we're down on the ground with some wounds on your body, bruises, scratches, cuts, and even a few burns, it was nothing you couldn't handle however as you began to power up blowing all of the smoke away.

Kaminari: No way!!

You had gained a golden glow as your hair had turned gold, your eyes turned into a turquoise kind of colour as you stared everyone down.

Y/N: No more playing around!