Guest Students, Enter Y/n L/n

Your a kinda normal person at a normal high school, people often tell you that you can easily be a hero, but you thought it just wasn't your thing, one day, you were chosen out of 6 students to go on a tour for the famous UA academy.

Student: Yo Y/n, you excited to go to UA?

You shrugged, it's not often you talk.

Student: Cmon man, it's UA! You at least got to be a little excited!

You shrugged again.

You walked away wondering what kind of things would happen there, all of a sudden, Tizomi, I girl that's had a crush on you for the longest time approaches you.

Tizomi: Hi Y/n...you're going to UA for the day tomorrow right?

You nodded, even though you didn't like Tizomi in that kind of way, she was still a valuable friend, you flew home and greeted your mother.

Y/n: Hi mom.

Mom: Oh Y/n, you're just in time for dinner

You had dinner with your mother and father,

Dad: So you're excited to go to the hero school tomorrow?

You shrugged.

Dad: You've never been interested in heroism and stuff like that, huh?

You nodded as you finished your dinner.

Dad: Well, I hope you have a good time!

You gave your parents a smile before heading to bed,

Y/n: Do I really want to go to this hero school?

You eventually dozed off and fell asleep.

The next day

You woke up and headed to school really nervous, you had a dream about what could happen at UA that made you nervous and even a bit scared, but at the same time that dream made you a little excited. You got to school and saw a bus with the other five students you'd be going with.

Student 1: Oh Y/N's here!

Student 2: We can go now!

The six of you and your teacher headed to UA you sat in your seat with your hands on your knees the whole way there, when you arrived you got to a whole new level of nervous, not only were you shy around new people, but they were future pro heroes, you walked into the huge building with your friends, you eventually got to class 1-a, one of the students knocked on the door, as it opened you became even more nervous.

Aizawa: You must be the guest students right? Come in...

The man walked into his class.

Aizawa: Ok class today we have the guest students I told you about...come and introduce yourselves...

The five students walked in but you didn't move,

Student: Hello I'm...Wait, where's...

Your friends looked at the door and saw you standing there, they pulled you in as your head faced the floor. The students introduced themselves until it was your turn.

Student: And this is Y/N,

You waved your hand while keeping your head down, a girl then raised her hand.

Student: yes?

Girl: Does he speak?

Student: Not often but yes, he's just super shy.

Girl: Oh I see.

Aizawa: Anyway were doing a survival exercise at ground Omega. You'll be see who can survive in the woods for 4 hours this afternoon, until then you can do whatever...

The class began to do what they do and talk to each other, one of the class 1-a students walked up to you as you sat in a corner,

Girl: Um, hi.

You waved your hand, she gave you a reassuring smile.

Girl: I understand if you're shy, do you want to have lunch together?

You nodded.

Girl: Alright. See you then.

She walked away with a smile.

Then a blonde guy approached you

Bakugou: HEY YOU BABY! MAN THE HELL UP!!

You jumped and dug your face into your knees,

Bakugou: WHATS THAT MATTER? TOO MUCH OF A WIMP?

You didn't respond

Bakugou: HA I KNEW IT! JUST LIKE YOUR PARENTS I BET!

His last words angered you, you stood up and punched his face sending him to the wall. You then ran away from the classroom with tears in your eyes.

Girl: Hey wait! Come back!

You went outside and sat in a dark corner and cried to yourself, you hated it when you hurt people, suddenly the girl somehow managed to find you.

Girl: Hey, why are you sad? You just taught the bully a lesson.

You looked at her and shook your head.

Girl: I think I can help you with your confidence, let's start with our names, I know your name is Y/N L/N, my name is...

Hey guys it's lavender, if you like the story so far stay tuned, I'll be holding a love interest vote right here

Momo

Tsuyu

Jirou

Ashido

Hagakure

Ochako

Comment your vote, until next time!

(The Vote has ended)