New Friends! A Rivalry Between Girls!

Okay so Momo and Uraraka tied so I'm gonna make Uraraka the main love interest and Momo a side love interest just so we can try something new.

Uraraka: I already know your name's Y/N, my name is Ochako Uraraka, it's great to meet you!

She reached her hand out to you for a hand shake. You took her hand as she shook your hand and pulled you into your feet. You were startled from the sudden move but soon after that you felt calm and safe around her.

Y/N: T-Thank You...

She nodded and gave you a big warm hug. You hugged back, you thought this was a little forward but you didn't mind it. She eventually pulled herself away and brought you to the cafeteria for lunch, she sat with two other boys while you were sitting by yourself until a girl came over.

???: Hi, mind if I sit next to you?

You pulled the seat out gesturing her to take a seat while looking away, she took a seat and began to eat her food, you took out a bowl of rice that your mother had made for you.

Momo: My name is Momo Yaoyorozu, it's a pleasure to meet you.

You shook her hand and while you were you noticed Uraraka looking your direction, you avoided eye contact but you were well aware.

Uraraka: Hogging him to yourself huh Momo?
That won't do...

You finished your rice as the two of you just talked.

Momo: I think it's great that you showed Bakugou his place.

You thought of when you punched him and gave off that sad look once again. Uraraka has watched enough and decided to walk over.

Uraraka: Hi Y/N! Wanna hang out for the rest of lunch break?

You nodded slightly and got up from your chair, you waved to Momo as you walked off.

Momo: So you're trying to steal him from me, is that it Ochako? I'll have to do something about that...

You and Uraraka went to a Sakura tree and hung out there, you felt momo's presence close by but you didn't think about it too much.

Uraraka: So what's your quirk? I'm really curious!

You wrote down an explanation of your quirk and gave it to Uraraka, she read the paper and her eyes lit up.

Uraraka: That's so cool! You must be super strong! Who am I kidding?! Of course you are after teaching Bakugou a lesson!

You scratched the back of your head and gave a nervous and regret full look,

Uraraka: O-Oh, if you don't want to talk about it then we don't have to. Hold on, I have to use the bathroom.

She went back inside as you laid down, suddenly Momo showed up and stood in front of you.

Momo: Hi Y/N, I was wondering if you would like to talk.

You smiled and she sat down, she looked at you and smiled back,

Momo: So what's your quirk?

You handed her the same explanation sheet that you gave to Uraraka, her eyes lit up in the exact same way.

Momo: That's amazing!

Meanwhile Uraraka was watching from the window as Momo was trying to get a shot with you

Uraraka: Okay now you have declared war!