the new boy

I woke up to my alarm clock at 6:30, classes begins at 8:00 am. I got up and get ready for school, I picked an outfit and put it on my bed
this is the outfit:

 I got up and get ready for school, I picked an outfit and put it on my bedthis is the outfit:

and went to take a shower.. BTW I'm Jiannah Steves (but I'll be putting y/n) I'm an average girl with the classic brunette hair, length to my tummy. Hazel eyes, a nice body shape... not too thin, not too thick.

I woke up to my alarm, it's 6:30 and classes starts at 8. I got up and picked an outfit and placed them down on the bed. I took a shower while singing billie eilish's 'wish you were gay'.

I finished taking a shower then dried my hair and put on 2 hairclips. I then put on my narutal makeup (just powder, a natural eyshadow look, mascara, blush, a lip gloss, and I did my eyebrows) I put on my outfit, grabbed my bag and went to school.
"bye mom, I'll get going now" I said to mom while walking down the stairs.
"bye hon, enjoy at school, be safe" she said while doing the dishes.

I got out of the house and started walking to school. The school is only 6 minutes away by walk so I don't ask my mom to drive me to school.

~

I arrived at the school entrance. This school is really huge and has everything in it, like every club you could possibly join. I walked in and to the hallway to find my locker.

I got to my locker and put in my bag and took my books with me, my friend walked up to me and smiled
"hey y/n, goodmorning" Beatrice said in a happy tone, like a kid. Beatrice is short. She's ginger and her eyes are brown. She's always the happiest in our squad. Her freckles are the sweetest.

"morning..." I sayed dull

"what happened baby girl? are you okay?" she asked checking if I have a cold. Then our other friend came to us.
"what do you mean y/n's like this all the time" Sarah said to Beatrice and chuckled. Sarah is tall, she has a black straight long hair and dark brown eyes. She's our more-mature-friend.

"ohh.." Beatrice said looking dumb and we all laughed

"oh yea, by the way, three new students will be joining us here in school" she announced jumping with excitement

"how did you know?" I asked

"oh sheesh, she's the most notified here in school since she talks alot with the principal" she said face palming.
we all laughed
"one girl, on 2nd year college. a boy, starting college. and one will be joining us" Beatrice said

"do you know the names?" Sarah asked

"that's the thing. I don't know" she answered shrugging.

"maybe we'll just have to see then" Sarah said.

-bell rings-
"let's go to class" I said grabbing both of their hands.
We went to class and Beatrice sat on the first chair 2nd column, Sarah then sat on the middle, and I sat on the back, with a vacant beside me. We were far together since the teacher knows we're friends, ikr.
"goodmorning class. Someone will be joining us today, he's new here so let's give him a welcome. come in!" she announced lifting up her arm towards the door, welcoming the new student. He walked in the room and stood beside ms. Jones.
*walks in front of class and looked around and stick his eyes on you and smiled*
He's tall. He has a brown hair that's cut all the way around, the top is dyed blonde. His eyes are blue. He has braces but I can't tell if it's blue or green.
I blushed and lookd down.