Planet Vatera

Goku opens his eyes, smiling. Ha ha ha! This is my ticket to train! He jumps out of the tractor, looking up at the sky.
Krillin's face comes into view. "HEYA BUDDY!" Krillin yells, starting to land.
"You're just in time! How about we go somewhere and train?" Krillin chuckles. "Sure, but I didn't come here to be your training partner." Goku tilts his head. "I came here to invite you to a party!"
Goku looks even more lost than before. "A party?"
"Did you forget? My birthday is tomorrow!"
Goku thinks for a second, then lets out a long "OOOOOOOOHHHHH!" He laughs, also feeling a bit bad. "Sorry, i've just been thinking of other things for a while.."
Krillin laughs as well. "Well, I'm guessing you don't wanna miss all the good food. So a yes it'll be!"
Before Goku gets to say anything, Krillin yells "GOKU BEHIND YOU!" Goku looks behind him, seeing the tractor driving towards him by itself. "AAAH!" They both jump out of the way.
"Phew, that was close.. oh, and how about we start on that training?" Goku lands with Krillin, smiling. "Sure, Goku."

Frieza's POV

Frieza's spaceship lands on planet Vatera. "Ah, perfect. Time to finally clean up the trash..." The tyrant laughs, flying out of the ship. The life forms on the planet are trembling, running away from the ship.
"You aren't getting away!" Frieza starts shooting beams from his finger at the beings one by one.
He laughs as each one dies, as the bodies make a loud thud on the miserable rock they call home. This seemed to clear Frieza's mind of that 'nightmare' or so he calls it.
"YES, SCREAM FOR MERCY UNTIL YOUR LUNGS ARE TOO WEAK TO MAKE A SOUND!" He laughs like a maniac, swiftly killing the species known as Daruca. They are medium sized, and the planet is flourishing with them... well, not anymore.
"I WILL KILL EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU, AND THEN DESTROY THIS ROCK! No, I will leave few of you alive, then you will see your planet being blown to bits!" All the creatures are running farther and farther, but it's not far enough.. about 20 of them are left alive.
The ship flies up into space. Frieza charges a huge blast, laughing as he throws it towards the planet. Nothing is left except for rocks floating through space... "Yes, that was quite relieving." Frieza smiles.