001 - Unexpected Transfer Student

Start from the beginning

'I should warn Mako!' I said to myself as I turn to look at her.

"Mako-"

"RYUKO! RYUKO! LOOKIE! THERE'S AN EMPTY CHAIR HERE! SIT HERE!"

'AAAAAAAAAAAA'

The teacher and Ryuko spoke for a second while Mako continued to urge her to sit on the empty chair beside her. All the while, I start to feel my soul leave my body.

'I'm dead, that's it... My highschool life, college, career, it's over...'

She made her way to the chair and, like a normal person, sat down.

"I'm Mankanshoku Mako! This one here is (l/n) (y/n)!" She says excitedly while pointing at me.

"You're the person from earlier right! Nice to meet you!" She smiled.

"So, who's the dead dude hanging over at the entrance?" Ryuko asked, pointing at the dead dude hanging over at the entrance.

"Ah! Well the student council does that all the time! No need to worry about it!" Mako replied as she waved her arm.

The teacher began his discussion and Mako immediately pulled out a book and her breakfast and ate it in a second before proceeding to fall asleep.

"She's already asleep?!" Ryuko blurted out, shocked at the godly speed she had just witnessed.

"Yeah... she does that..." I gave a slight chuckle, catching Ryuko's attention.

"Like she said, name's (y/n)! Nice to meet you!"

"Ryuko Matoi... Nice to meet you too." She replied.

'Maybe she won't be that bad... that thing's probably a guitar! With that get-up, she's probably a guitarist!' I sighed in relief.

"Ah, I forgot... (y/n)!" The teacher called as I perked my head up.

"Please show Ryuko around school, thank you..." He sighed before going back to work.

'Why me-' I asked as I gave a dead look.

"Well! Looks like you and I are hangin' out later!" She joked before looking back to the blackboard.

《Timeskip! Again!》

"And this right here's the entrance! But it's also the exit!" I smiled, pointing at the huge opening leading to the campus' exterior.

"H-Heh? I thought you were showing me around school-"

I avoided her question and looked at my watch. The time was currently 3:30.

"You might wanna move a little to your left!" I smiled as I moved a bit to the right.

She obliged, moving a small distance left with a confused face.

"Why did I-"

"RYYUUKKOO!! (YY/NNNN)!!" Mako yelled out, bursting out of nowhere only to trip and roll infront of us.

"Awww! Why'd you dodge?!"

"Isn't it normal to dodge incoming things?" Ryuko asked.

"Not if you're friends!" She said while she was getting up.

"Anyway! Is that a guitar?! Do you play! Play while I sing!" Mako exclaimed as she stood on top of her bag and started singing incomprehensible lyrics.