001 - Unexpected Transfer Student

'Ugh... nothing interesting is happening...' I groan to myself as I slam my head onto the table, trying to stay awake.

It was a normal day in Honnoji Academy, Mr. Mikisugi, our homeroom teacher and history teacher, is giving us a lecture about some dude called Hitler.

"Hey! Mako!" I whisper as my gaze shifted from the table to my seatmate, and close friend, only to see her asleep.

'Ack- How do you fall asleep so easily?!' I sigh in defeat, knowing there is no way of waking her up. I look up to see the door ready to burst open, knowing full-well what was about to go down, I plopped my notebook on my head and used it as cover.

The door suddenly burst open to the kick of a man wearing sharp boots. Papers,tables, and chairs from the front row were flying due to the impact as a man emerged from the doorway.

"Erm... class is still in session-" Our teacher muttered while looking at the man.

"I'M HERE ON OFFICIAL BUSINESS!" He yelled back as dozens of One-Star students fillwd up the room.

"Y-Yes sir!" Our teacher muttered under his breath.

"I AM IRA GAMAGORI! DISCIPLINARY COMMITTEE CHAIR!" He yelled as red bold letters in kanji spelling his name blocked his face.

"Class of 2-K! We have determined that there is someone who intends harm against Honnoji Academy among you!" He barked as he paced back and forth.

"Explanations will fall on death ears! This person will be punished immediately!" He continued.

Suddenly a classmate of mine, who goes by the name of Suzuki, stood up, catching all the attention.

'Ugh...' I groaned as I see him hide something and raise a small ball. I headed for the two gas masks I had in preparation and continued to cover me and Mako's face.

He threw the ball down, which exploded and spewed out a strange green gas as he hastily made his escape. Gamagori proceeded to shatter our window and jump out while giving a deep laughter.

'Yup... typical boring day...' I sigh as I take off the masks and looked back to the blackboard.

《Timeskip》

Mako and I were playing a game of "Look-That-Way" before the door swung open to our homeroom teacher, Mr. Mikisugi.

"Student on command! Please begin..." He called, while placing his attendance sheet on his desk.

"Ah! What?! I was about to win!" I complained while Mako gave a chuckle accompanied by an "I-am-better" look on her eyes.

"Stand! Attention! Bow!" The student comanded as everybody else followed before sitting down and beginning class.

"Please come in..." He spoke, directing it to the person behind the door. Then, a short, black haired girl walked into the classroom.

"C-crap..." I thought to myself as I lowered myself down my chair, watching as the black haired girl made her way into the classroom.

"Class, we have a new student today... Her name is Matoi Ryuko..." Mr. Mikisugi spoke as he wrote some stuff on the board.

'Crap... she's...' I thought to myself, getting nervous as I looked at her. Her unique uniform, hairstyle, face.

'A main character!' I internally scream at myself as I slammed my head on the table, the big red bold kanji letters spelling out MATOI RYUKO was the deal breaker.

'That's fine! As long as I avoid contact, I shouldn't be involved with any misfortune or shenanigans!" I smile to myself, wiping the sweat off my forehead.

Two Parts of a Whole (Ryuko x Male Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें