Not a Tree Hugger

Start from the beginning

"Who are you?" I yelled, pushing Ash behind me.

He slowly turned around, but kept his face hidden, "My name is Jeff. Can I ask you a favor?"

"What is it?' i asked, keeping my voice loud and clear.

"Will you... GO. TO. SLEEP." he yelled before throwing his hood back. His face. Oh my god. He had no eyelids, and his mouth was carved into a permanent carved smile.There was black around the areas, meaning he burnt it after wards. His skin was ghostly pale and his face only had no emotion. Madness.

He launched at us, and I used my body as a shield to cover Ash, but no hit came. Instead I saw that thing that I noticed earlier in the woods. Nick was standing right behind him.

"What?!" the three of us shouted. 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Nick's POV:

Slenderman and I teleported to the area that Jamie and Ash were in. We stood in front of Jeff, keeping him from attacking them any more. Ash and Jamie were giving us confused looks, as well as Jeff, before they all shouted, "What?!"

"Come on Slendy, let me kill these insects," Jeff started, but ended when Maskie and Hoodie walked out from the woods.

"No! These people could be of great use to us! Nick explained everything to me!" Masky boomed at Jeff, and he didn't even turn his way. 

"But Slendy, why keep them around? They seem so pointless!" he yelled back at Slenderman. Ash and Jamie started at us confused, wondering why Masky was responding, but Jeff was talking to Slenderman. 

"Because! They have information on other worlds as well as great powers that could help with our fight!" hoodie responded this time. Ash and Jamie at this point both were scared and very confused. 

"What can they do then?" Jeff asked. I smirked at him and then let my eyes turn a demonic pink, and Ash and Jamie followed my lead. Jeff shut his trap.

"Oh well, I guess they can stay Slendy," Jeff called walking the opposite direction. 

Slenderman turned to Ash and Jamie, and they both considerably tensed before he helped them up off the ground they were knocked onto by Jeff. 

"How did you get Slenderman to help you, or at least talk to you?"Ash asked me.

"Well, when I walked up to him, he tried to eat my soul, but he couldn't because of the demon, angel, reaper, and jumper in my soul. It actually really hurts to get your soul ripped out," I answered, rubbing my chest where my soul had been sucked out. 

"I am sorry about that, I didn't hurt you that bad, did I little dove?" Masky asked as one of Slenderman's arms patted me on the back. Oh my god he touched me. I can't even, ugghh.

"Oh no, it is totally fine," I assured him, smiling to make him feel better. Ash and Jamie looked at me in shock like why are you ok with that he tried to eat you soul! I just shrugged at them. 

After we got Ash and Jamie healed by Mr. Slender and all fixed up, he told us to follow him. Ash and Jamie were a bit hesitant, but followed with pouts on their faces. Masky and Hoodie followed behind us, to make sure we were safe.

"Why are they following us?" Jamie asked, looking at them before they looked back. He shot his head forward to pretend he wasn't looking.

"To make sure that we don't get killed by one of Zalgo's minions or the people tryig to kill us," I explained to him. He nodded and sulked, but this time, Ash spoke.

"Who is Zalgo?" Before I could answer, I was interrupted by Mr. Slender. Or Masky in this case.

"We're here," he said. I looked back to where he was motioning at and I saw nothing, but once we kept walking, it was like a force field. I saw a beautiful mansion with a very Victorian feel to it.