When it was half time the boys came to talk to us. Usually when it's half time the coach would take the team to the locker room to have a talk, but since they was winning by so much they didn't have to.

"Aye yo dawg stop yelling like that during the game you embarrassing as hell talking about some that's right Georgie porgie." G said mimicking Chris with a attitude. We started rolling. "Na fr tho. Sus gonna say some Deziana tho. Don't ever disrespect my name like that." Dez said. "Bust down Deziana." I said standing up doing the bust down thotiana dance. Dez pushed me making me fall.

"Don't push my girl." Lolo said helping me get up. " I like my girl supporting me. She can scream my name as loud as she want it's just gone remind me of how she gon say my name in the bed." Carlos said kissing me on the lips. "Nigga you ain't even getting no play." Ray said making me laugh. After a few more minutes of talking it was time for them to get back to the game.

The second half we yelled embarrassing shit even louder than before since they had so much shit to say. I just know they gone have some words for us when this game over.

Dayanni pov

After the game I went over to Raymond house but I didn't tell him I was coming. I was scared he was gone ask why because after we had sex I cut him off. It was a drunk mistake and I didn't I wanna be in a relationship. I mean we did that shit before but I cut that shit off. Maybe this was God telling me that we should be together. Nah that was just a dumb ass mistake.

I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. I couldn't help but let the tears fall down my face. Would if he don't look at me like that no more? Would if he tries to make me get a abortion because we're too young? Then what do I do?

Fuck that cause at the end if the day all I need is my bitches. I know they got me for sure. Even tho I haven't known Daniella and Jai'Vonna that long I don't see them as no fake ass bitches.

After a few more minutes of knocking this nigga finally came to the door. He looked surprised to see me. He stepped aside letting me know that I could come in. "What the hell wrong with you?" He noticed the tears on my face that he couldn't see at first because of how dark it was.

"I gotta tell you something." I said sobbing. He nodded telling me to continue. "I-i I'm pregnant." I said expecting him to look mad. He didn't look mad at all. "Say something " I said. My heart was beating 200 times per minute. "Look Dayanni I ain't gon lie I did that shit on purpose, you just don't understand how bad I wanna be with you." He said. I gasped. "Why would you do this to me." I said crying harder. How could he do this to me. I don't even have no parents myself I don't know how to take care of no baby.

"I'm sorry. I'm love you. I can't let nobody else have you." He said. He sound so selfish. "Now because of you I can't play basketball my senior year, but you can. I can't go to regular teenager parties, but you can. How fair is that?" I yelled. "Look I will quit I promise I won't play no more games. I won't go to no parties no none of that. That's how serious I am bout us. When you gon realize that?"

He seemed so serious. I might just give it a try. I did use to like him for so long. We damn near got history and shit. I looked at his lips. They was so pink and juicey. I leaned in and kissed him. I started feeling sparks and shit. Maybe that's just that hormone shit. He deepened the kiss grabbing my ass. These hormones got me ready to fuck. I grabbed his dick letting me know that I was was trying to fuck. He pulled my pants and my panties down and started eating me out like some starburst. That shit was feeling so good. After I came two times I pushed his head away because that shit was feeling too good and I couldn't take no more.

I slid his pants and his draws off at the same time. I was in the mood to suck some dick. Again, it's these horomones. I licked the tip while scanning his size like I usually do. His shit on some big shit but I still be vacuuming that shit. I put the whole thing in my mouth and did my trick. What I learned from my bitch Chris was when u go down hold yo breath and when u coming up breathe out yo nose. Best trick in the book it work Everytime.

After I made him cum he turned me on my back. He slid in slowly and as time went pass he went faster. Man that shit was the best feeling ever. We did a bunch of other positions before going right to sleep.

Maybe I am sleeping on relationships.

Can y'all subscribe to my YouTube in about a month or so I'm gonna start posting on my YouTube and believe me, me and my twin sister is so funny y'all. 😂😂 I mean man it'll literally take 1 second if you got good service. Just search d3 neek. (If you don't subscribe you got bad service 😂😂😂)