Tapion x Dead!Reader

En başından başla

"What's going on?" (Y/N) asked as she had worry in her eyes clutching her (f/w) in her hand. I glared at the town,

"I'm not sure, let's check it out." She nodded and we flew towards the town. We got to the town, everything was in shambles, building we're destroyed and fire was everywhere. (Y/N) gasped as she observed the surroundings.

"Do you think everyone evacuated?"

"Let's hope so." I said I drew out my sword from it's holder, we then heard a huge roar sounded throughout the destroyed town. We looked up and saw a huge monster who caused this destruction.

"W-what is that thing!?!" (Y/N) panicked as she held the (f/w) tight in her hand

"W-what is that thing!?!" (Y/N) panicked as she held the (f/w) tight in her hand. I glared up at the monster,

"It's Hirudegarn."

"Hirudegarn?" (Y/N) looked at me, "Who's that?"

"It's an ancient monster who used to terrorize our people." (Y/N) gasped and looked back up at the monster. I got my sword ready to fight,

"But that will end now." I took off towards the monster.

"Tapion wait-" I didn't hear what (Y/N) said I just went towards the monster to fight it. I then felt a hand on my shoulder pulling me back.

"Tapion what did I say about being reckless?" She scolded me.

"(Y/N) don't worry I got this, with this sword and ocarina of legend I will fulfill my duties as a hero." He said as he showed me his sword.

I sighed and smiled alittle, "I know you can but please let me help you."

"(Y/N)-"

"WATCH OUT!!!" Was all I heard until I was pushed out of the way and on to the ground below and I heard a scream. I looked back up into he air and saw that (Y/N) was the one who was screaming because Hirudegarn had her in his clutches. I growled with a deep glare on my face.

"LET HER GO!!!!"

I tried to reach towards her but then he crushed her , her scream was the only noice I heard as I stared as her body fell to the ground below.

"(Y/N)!!!!!!" I shouted as I rushed towards her, when I landed I brought her into my arms and held her close.

"(Y/N)...speak to me, you're going to be ok."

She looked at me and smiled as much as she could.

"Tapion, your ok."

"(Y/N) listen to me you're going to be ok." She shook her head, as I could feel her energy depleting.

"No I'm not Tapion we both know that."

Tears started to flood my eyes as she said that. I shook my head and held her close to me putting my hand on her cheek.

"No, no you're going to live you hear me?!"

She giggled and put her hand on my cheek as I held it there closing my eyes trying to keep the tears at bay.

"Tapion it's all ok, you're the hero as long as you live you'll be able to defeat this monster."

"No (Y/N) not without you....why did you do that?"

"Like I said I will always protect you no matter what." She had tears in her eyes and she used he last of her strength to lean her head up and kiss me on the lips. She pulled away and said with her last breath,

"I love you Tapion, I always will." Then her head and hand went limp to the side as she shut her eyes for good. I stared at her for a moment as I let the tears flow from my eyes.

"N-no.....NO!!!!!!!!!" I screamed into the air holding (Y/N)'s body to mine.

~~Flashback Over~~

After I was finished telling Trunks the story I had tears running down my face. It's hard to tell that story because it feels like that it happened yesterday. I looked at Trunks to see tears in his eyes.

"T-that was so sad..." He wiped his tears away. I nodded and put my hands on my head shutting my eyes.

"...yea it is.....she was really special to me Trunks and now she's gone," I growled and stood up abruptly, "Because of Hirudegarn, he's going to pay for taking her life." Trunks came over to me and tree his hands up in the air trying to stop me from doing anything reckless.

"Woah Tapion, we will get him don't worry, we will avenge her," I looked down at him to see him have a proud smile on his face as he held out his hand,

"Together we will bring justice to her." I smiled proudly and put my hand in his and nodded,

"Yes."

And done ^_^ so what do you guys think??